Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Well, I had pretty good luck with the stock battery in my 2010 R3T, 5 1/2 years, 2 1/2 of them with the higher compression Carpenter kit). I went out to start it for a ride today (Christmas in Buffalo, NY, crazy weather year, no snow or days it didn't get above freezing yet), and it didn't have quite enough juice to catch. I ordered this, I've been itching to try the Motobatt in it anyway.

Shopping Cart

Just wondering which battery you're speaking about. The link shows "You have no items in your shopping cart" when I click on it.

Well, I had pretty good luck with the stock battery in my 2010 R3T, 5 1/2 years, 2 1/2 of them with the higher compression Carpenter kit). I went out to start it for a ride today (Christmas in Buffalo, NY, crazy weather year, no snow or days it didn't get above freezing yet), and it didn't have quite enough juice to catch. I ordered this, I've been itching to try the Motobatt in it anyway.

Shopping Cart
BET if you charge it its going to start

Shopping Cart

Yer cart was empty.
I went through two of these batteries last year,motobatt mbtx20u.
Both sucked, wouldn't hold a charge and now set on my bench.
IMHO - one = a fluke. Two = never again.
Wish you better fortune with Motobatt.

Back