2023 Mecum Motorcycle Auction part 1 viewers requested Motorcycles

Justdad

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Thruxton R
The first video is just of motorcycles viewers requested and the 2nd one will have about 1750 motorcycles but at a faster pace.

Watch until you get tired and come back and finish it.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking. What fun, I enjoyed your commentary and walk through. I almost had one of those Baja 100's. It's such a shame the entry level bikes were dropped. I'll have to watch the longer video now. 👍

Thanks for looking. What fun, I enjoyed your commentary and walk through. I almost had one of those Baja 100's. It's such a shame the entry level bikes were dropped. I'll have to watch the longer video now. 👍
There were a ton of Harley Scats selling for very good money, they can be seen in the next video.

Wow! My buddy had the 80 850 Midnight Special. It is a spitting image of his of course. The gold colored chrome was different but not for me.
IMG_0498.JPG
You're taking me back now. We raced a bit with me on my 1100 Special. He was a little faster up to 60 to 70 mph. Just a fun bike. Great memories. Thank you sir. 33K? I should have kept my 81 Special. :banghead: My 1981 I have showed before on here. The seat was $250.00 extra from the dealer. I loved that bike.

Wow! My buddy had the 80 850 Midnight Special. It is a spitting image of his of course. The gold colored chrome was different but not for me.
IMG_0498.JPG
You're taking me back now. We raced a bit with me on my 1100 Special. He was a little faster up to 60 to 70 mph. Just a fun bike. Great memories. Thank you sir. 33K? I should have kept my 81 Special. :banghead: My 1981 I have showed before on here. The seat was $250.00 extra from the dealer. I loved that bike.
This was my sleeper bike at this auction, I was very surprised at $33K.

The first video is just of motorcycles viewers requested and the 2nd one will have about 1750 motorcycles but at a faster pace.

Watch until you get tired and come back and finish it. If you liked the video please it the like button .

Soliciting 'Likes'. I think we've hit the big time. Before you know it we'll have influencers.

Excellent coverage though, thanks for posting.

Soliciting 'Likes'. I think we've hit the big time. Before you know it we'll have influencers.

Excellent coverage though, thanks for posting.
I have a very small youtube channel a few likes helps get the videos seen more often. I just do videos on what we do so I doubt I'm influencing as much as sharing.

I noticed you are a moderator so if you rather me not post videos just let me know. Thanks

I have a very small youtube channel a few likes helps get the videos seen more often. I just do videos on what we do so I doubt I'm influencing as much as sharing.

I noticed you are a moderator so if you rather me not post videos just let me know. Thanks
By all means, keep posting the videos. I just didn't realize Likes issued here transferred to YouTube. Learn something every day.

By all means, keep posting the videos. I just didn't realize Likes issued here transferred to YouTube. Learn something every day.
I thought by clicking on the video link it would allow the viewer to hit the like button on YouTube but I see it does not. You are correct that the likes from this site do not count. Oh well I learned something.

I'll edit my post to remove the verbiage about the like button. Thanks.

Back