2020 trim recall

Metal trim around driver seat. Never saw what difference the fix made. Supposed to be 1.25 hr labor from manufacturer.
There’s a strip of black rubber “door guard” that slips over the brightwork around the bottom edge of the seat that can be cut haphazardly and become loose, and look wonky, so I’m told. Mine was and did, but I fixed it myself in less than a half hour. If your not a detail person, you probably won’t notice it as an issue at all. Very minor, imho.

There’s a strip of black rubber “door guard” that slips over the brightwork around the bottom edge of the seat that can be cut haphazardly and become loose, and look wonky, so I’m told. Mine was and did, but I fixed it myself in less than a half hour. If your not a detail person, you probably won’t notice it as an issue at all. Very minor, imho.
How and what was your fix?

I remember my cobbers 'R' model was missing the rubber around the seat edging...my GT had it so we could compare...you can see it in these photo's...the dealer got it for him and installed it.
20200515_122749.jpg
290A9920.JPG

I remember my cobbers 'R' model was missing the rubber around the seat edging...my GT had it so we could compare...you can see it in these photo's...the dealer got it for him and installed it.
20200515_122749.jpg
290A9920.JPG
Thanks for that. I had no idea what changed since they told me the metal trim around seat was recalled

I noticed that the first day picking up mine and they fixed by the next service I guess with a drop of glue.... since I have removed that trim and reinstalled in my Corbin seat... and not really much interested to reverse it to perform the recall...

Back