with the same old school vulgar drunk oilfield trash doing the work 12 hours on 12 hours off 2 hour drive there 2 hour drive back home good thing we have caller ID you can answer the calls you want ignore the tool pusher other drillers looking for hands
Only 12 hours a day? I remember when I had a part time job too :p

[QUOTE="EasTexRIII, post: 601323, member: 5939"

[QUOTE="1K9, post: 606373, member: 6421"

Thanks for the well wishes. I wish I had been on here earlier. I would have taken you up on that BBQ Rick. Hospital for 2 months 21 surgeries, rehabilitation center for 2weeks, got home last week. Still can't ride. God willing I know I I'll be riding again. But probably not by Oct. so I might be out.

Thanks for the well wishes. I wish I had been on here earlier. I would have taken you up on that BBQ Rick. Hospital for 2 months 21 surgeries, rehabilitation center for 2weeks, got home last week. Still can't ride. God willing I know I I'll be riding again. But probably not by Oct. so I might be out.

Glad to hear you are working on OK Andy! Pleas call us if you need anything

Amigo,
Getting yourself well should be your first priority.
You fortunate to be only 300 miles from Leakey.
If not riding, perhaps at least an easy cage day ride away to come for a visit and grub?!?

Glad to hear you are still alive you old dog. How's Pam?

FYI ONLY -
I plan on 3 or 4 days to ride while in Leakey (10/11, 12,13, 14).
I have worked out two day rides that I want to take (which of the days I don't care, other than no rain).
I reckoned I would share the routes with y'all. Please feel free to comment . . .
The two or three additional days to ride, I am totally open on.

DAY_1:
Google Maps

DAY_2:
Google Maps

FYI ONLY -
I plan on 3 or 4 days to ride while in Leakey (10/11, 12,13, 14).
I have worked out two day rides that I want to take (which of the days I don't care, other than no rain).
I reckoned I would share the routes with y'all. Please feel free to comment . . .
The two or three additional days to ride, I am totally open on.

DAY_1:
Google Maps

DAY_2:
Google Maps
Is that clockwise on day one and anti-clockwise on day two? Just to get the feel of the road from both directions perhaps? :whitstling: :whitstling:

Ps. It's only 71 days to go!!

Back