Did you think for a minute. Gonna give it my best to let the man feel welcome. Gave him fare warning. We really need to let the folks in Leaky to supply a toilet Plunger for our room. Last time that was a real drag to flush and have it go no where.:(:(:(:(:(:( Just keeping it real.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, we had no issues with ours. :oops:
Get there early and steal Ricardo's room. :roll:
BTW - I got dibs on my same room!!!

Hel& we might get along. . Am listening to " ain't going down to the sun comes up by Garth Brooks.:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Drunk off my as3. Been a good day still upright. :cool::cool::cool::cool: How did that jerk get in the boat. Bet you two dollars to a doughnut he gets sea sick.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: The devil will ride TEXAS.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: With a grin.

Libtards.jpg

Speaking of which. WyldCHF I have no hard feelings. Matter of fact would be the first to offer you a beer. Let it ride. Kind of get the feeling you do not care much for me but that is OK. A Lot of folks have said they don't care much for me and avoid me like the Plaque. Peace offering. Word of advice. You may be a big boy but am really one mean Son Of a *****. Do not be confused. Making a peace offering and would love nothing more than to get along and enjoy the ride. Just saying. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, we had no issues with ours. :oops:
Get there early and steal Ricardo's room. :roll:
BTW - I got dibs on my same room!!!
No way Ricardo"s room is right by the pit. Way to much noise for those that turn in early. Might just pick up a plunger along the way. Better safe than sorry. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He is rooming with yours truly. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:No one can say the British are shy or smart. :x3::x3::x3::x3: It is my honor to sponsor one from the other side of the pond.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Sonny, YOU is Da Man!! Once again, the generosity and kindness of the members of this forum has shone through. I am indeed, indebted to you all. Roll on October..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back