Hate to say it but you are to high, most people check KBB for used bike prices, plus the market for used Rockets is basically non existent , now someone some where will be interested so good luck on the sale.
If you have the stock exhaust put it back on and sell the TORs and crossover pipe, also sell the windshield separately these extras put no extra value on the bike.

Your bike looks awesome, but.....................

The reality is, that as much as we here on the forum think they are the "cats pajamas", they don't have a great resale value and I think it's gonna get worse. I bought my 2013 R3R with Corbin Beetle Bags and Corbin fairing with 2,800 miles for $9,000 dollars 2 years ago? Granted that was a really good deal but I now have 10,600 miles and added PCV + AT Ramair and Paul Bryant headers and I doubt I could get $8,000.

As great as they are, Triumph Rockets just don't command a market presence?
A lot better resale value than Harleys and a lot of other makes a friend just bought a new Harley 107 and has less than 300 miles on the TURD he paid $29,000 and wanted to trade it back in and they will only give him $15,000 on another HORRIBLE D

Bump your arse on that bike and come to Maggie Valley this weekend. You'll accomplish a couple things one being so much enjoyment you won't want to give her up for plastic cage . The other will be a good time bring the wifey with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wifey-Poo won't ride with me, she's too scared...I'd rather have the "plastic cage"...

Back