Rocket is a tough sell. Been there.

I bought my 13 around 18 months ago, about 10K miles. Both tires less than 500 miles, fresh service, Roll bar, highway pegs, wind shield, saddle bags, stock & Gel seat. They jumped at $8,500.00.
Kick myself for not going less, they would have taken it.

Good luck

Hope your Corvette adventure goes better than mine, long story but that's how I ended up with my third Rock.

Your bike looks awesome, but.....................

The reality is, that as much as we here on the forum think they are the "cats pajamas", they don't have a great resale value and I think it's gonna get worse. I bought my 2013 R3R with Corbin Beetle Bags and Corbin fairing with 2,800 miles for $9,000 dollars 2 years ago? Granted that was a really good deal but I now have 10,600 miles and added PCV + AT Ramair and Paul Bryant headers and I doubt I could get $8,000.

As great as they are, Triumph Rockets just don't command a market presence?
U wanna bet! I'll give you $8k just as soon as I sell my 04 Bonnie which I replaced with a T120 BonnieBlack

I have a guy coming over to look at the beast this Saturday who sounds very interested, and if he doesn't buy it, I'm taking it to the Thunderburg bike rally in Miamisburg that afternoon and hanging a for sale sign on it...it will get A LOT of exposure there...wouldn't be surprised if I get an offer from someone there...I'm posting this message to give folks here what may be their last shot at this beautiful bike...if anyone here is even remotely interested, now is the time to show it...

I'm interested but like others have to free cash from sale of my custom chopper.

Are you still trying to sell it?
Yes actually haven't even listed it as I have a warranty item on motor I need to crate & send for repair. We're talking 3 months for shipping & repair etc. Too long for you to wait.
IMG_3842.JPG

Back