2010 Touring Model what will fit it?

VoltaicVoltaire

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket iii
What engines will fit in the touring model? I know there are some oil tank differences ect. but if all the accessories are all good, and all I really need is the long block, can I swap anything from any of the Riii's?

You should be OK if you stick to late 2006 onwards and preferably a 2008 or later will have all mods available for release of first 2008 Rocket III Touring which later got ABS in 2013. The Rocket III Touring shares only 3 parts with the Roadsters if both stock: The rear tail light; engine/gearbox/radiator; and front brake calipers. Everything else is different.

Thank you for this. I have started parting out a 2008 and I think you are right. There is very little cross over. Kinda surprised by how little there is. The touring is really a different bike.

Thank you for this. I have started parting out a 2008 and I think you are right. There is very little cross over. Kinda surprised by how little there is. The touring is really a different bike.
But we adore both old types here with a warming for the new ones too! ;) :cool: :roll::roll:

Back