For Sale 2006 Triumph Rocket III, Classic $5000

RevT55

.020 Over
For Sale: This red, 2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic, 41250 miles. It has a new battery, two up seat with rider back rest, and passenger back rest with luggage rack. Has pair of removable saddle bags, with water proof covers, and two wind shields. One is a large shield, as seen in pictures, the other is a shorter, summer shield.
In July of this year, I rode from Northwest Arkansas and into Ontario, Canada. I was in Waterloo, Ontario coming to a stop light, a dropped her. It was at a very low rate of speed, and I was not hurt at all. However, the R3 did have some cosmetic damage on the left side. There is some light scratches on the top of the radiator cover, there is a 1/2" chip on the tank, right above the bear claw, which also has a few scratches, and the left mirror had a bit of chrome scratched off, but did not break. The gear shift was pushed in and bent.
I flipped the bike up, she started fine. I rode her to a mechanic's shop, and straitened the gear shift with a large "cheater bar," and rode her 1700 miles home, with no problems. I figure that a new owner can make the call to replace, or not.
The only other scratch on her, is under the left side of the passenger seat. The plastic "pull ring" that releases the seat, broke leaving just the metal "T" which scratched the rear fender. It is not visible unless the seat is off.
The oil has been changed regularly, every spring. Using synthetic, I was told that it only had to be done every 10k miles, but I've never let it go that long. IT WILL NEED NEW TIRES for next season, and depending on the rider, new brakes mid summer of next year.
She had a new throttle positioning switch installed by Performance Cycle in Oklahoma City, last year. Other than that, she has always been faithful to start quickly, and has been a real runner.

Considering all she needs, and her mileage, I want $5000
Interested parties, can respond to the R3Owners.Net my personal email- ymmit55@yahoo.com
Or they can call Tim @ (479)715-3574
rock11.jpg
rock10.jpg
rock9.jpg
rock8.jpg
R4.jpg
R3.jpg
R2.jpg
R1.jpg
R2.jpg
R3.jpg
R4.jpg
rock8.jpg
rock9.jpg
rock10.jpg
rock11.jpg

A Rat Rocket i love it.;).A first time buyers dream. If i lived closer and had an extra 5K i'd be knocking at your door...

For Sale: This red, 2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic, 41250 miles. It has a new battery, two up seat with rider back rest, and passenger back rest with luggage rack. Has pair of removable saddle bags, with water proof covers, and two wind shields. One is a large shield, as seen in pictures, the other is a shorter, summer shield.
In July of this year, I rode from Northwest Arkansas and into Ontario, Canada. I was in Waterloo, Ontario coming to a stop light, a dropped her. It was at a very low rate of speed, and I was not hurt at all. However, the R3 did have some cosmetic damage on the left side. There is some light scratches on the top of the radiator cover, there is a 1/2" chip on the tank, right above the bear claw, which also has a few scratches, and the left mirror had a bit of chrome scratched off, but did not break. The gear shift was pushed in and bent.
I flipped the bike up, she started fine. I rode her to a mechanic's shop, and straitened the gear shift with a large "cheater bar," and rode her 1700 miles home, with no problems. I figure that a new owner can make the call to replace, or not.
The only other scratch on her, is under the left side of the passenger seat. The plastic "pull ring" that releases the seat, broke leaving just the metal "T" which scratched the rear fender. It is not visible unless the seat is off.
The oil has been changed regularly, every spring. Using synthetic, I was told that it only had to be done every 10k miles, but I've never let it go that long. IT WILL NEED NEW TIRES for next season, and depending on the rider, new brakes mid summer of next year.
She had a new throttle positioning switch installed by Performance Cycle in Oklahoma City, last year. Other than that, she has always been faithful to start quickly, and has been a real runner.

Considering all she needs, and her mileage, I want $5000
Interested parties, can respond to the R3Owners.Net my personal email- ymmit55@yahoo.com
Or they can call Tim @ (479)715-3574
rock11.jpg
rock10.jpg
rock9.jpg
rock8.jpg
R4.jpg
R3.jpg
R2.jpg
R1.jpg
R2.jpg
R3.jpg
R4.jpg
rock8.jpg
rock9.jpg
rock10.jpg
rock11.jpg

I cannot figure out what kind of two legged beast is seating on the creeper!!(first pic.)

Stick a Union Jack sticker on that chip, paint the engine with VHT (very high temp) black and lose the saddlebags and it would look like new.

My wife and I need a new computer. Our son, is 5 years old and in a gifted student program. We have an old laptop, but on occasion has been crashing and giving a blue screen.

No, not being an "arse" at all, Sir. Actually, I appreciate it, very much! I had an "experience" with a shop that told me it was a "Classic" and just kind of took their word for it. Come to think of it, though. They were horrible, and kept telling me that my bike was fine, because "the computer said it was." When, in actuality, it needed a throttle positioning switch.
Not, being much of a mechanic, I was very thankful for this forum, because there were guys, that were able to diagnose the problem, and help me fix it.

you're selling it too cheap..ask at least 6 or 7..you can always go down on price..and to call that bike a rat bike is wrong..it just has a few character flaws.

Back