1olbull New In The House

64Herrold,
Guess I gotta see than 42 Scout! Cut some teeth riding/stealing my dad's Warrior. Spent time on an Arrow as well. Dad would never let me ride his stroked Scout. Great memories to be sure!
Thanks for the greeting,
1olbull

1olBull,
welcome to the forum.
I never had an indian but did ride harleys as most of us did
for quite a few years, NO COMPARISON.
nice lookin' V-twin you got there.
Really like the Rat patch, you're Triumph material no doubt.
Get yourself a test ride then decide,
but I think you'll see why I switched brand loyalty after 35 years.
Nothin else like it on 2 wheels.
Fun in the extreme.
Welcome from Oklahoma,
skip

There's a nice little Indian in my photo gallery you might like the look of. Unfortunately not mine and because it was clear on the other side of the country, I never got to ride it. Was for sale for about the price of slightly used T'Bird at the time.

Another Big Welcome from Auss !!!
as for Foot boards the Classic Foot Board Kit are no longer available unless someone happens to have old Stock but they were lower there is another Foot board kit which I have myself fitted and they give the same clearance as the STD's pegs:cool:

Officially an R3 Member

Pulled the trigger today on a .8 mile new 2012 Roadster in Matt Black. Decent dry day here in western WA when picked up the new motor. First ride ever, ten minutes from the dealer in Issaquah rain like a cow pissing on a flat rock. Black denim trousers, motorcycle boots and a black leather jacket with an eagle on the back. Rode home 50 miles in a **** washing machine. First thing I get to "enjoy" on my new motor is a wash job. :)

I must say it has been quite a few years since I felt this kind of pull from greasing the throttle. Very impressed so far. For my old bod - the bar and peg locations must be altered. The seat feels WAY better than the stock V2K. Did I say I was impressed with the POWER? Me and Bruiser are sure to have some major fun in store for the future.

Are Rivco the best engine guards? They seem to be only 1 inch; so, what are the best highway pegs to mount? Are there any good seats that lower the saddle height? (short legs).
Best Regards,
1olbull

a couple questions if I may: does anybody here run apes? Best Regards said:
Welcome to the forum.. Running apes would be an interesting concept on a Rocket, it would just be a matter of time before you blow yourself off the bike...;)

Back