I had gotten mine from Frank Braun bike-parts-design in Germany . I believe they still make them. Quality part. If you look in images on google (140cu.in. embellisher for triumph Rocket) you will see picture of it on my bike(a little grainy) but you get the idea... It took a while to get it here, but it was worth the wait!!

I found the site, www.BPD.bike. in the search box,put in " triumph" .It will show all the stuff for Triumph's. I asked them to send a email to me if they still make the embellisher.

Thanks a lot!

They still do make them. They sent a PDF and I can't figure out how to send it? 3 different fonts (one with Rocket 3 like mine). problem is ,you have to understand German on their website.

They still do make them. They sent a PDF and I can't figure out how to send it? 3 different fonts (one with Rocket 3 like mine). problem is ,you have to understand German on their website.
No you don't, just use a translator like Bing and paste the web address there and it will translate the page for you.

http://www.bikes-parts-design.com/e...chString=Rocket&OrderBy=ListPrice&OrderDesc=0

Bing Microsoft Translator

Google has a similar function but also have an automated version in Chrome that detects a foregn language and automatically translates the page as you open it.

Blende Öltank UK IRON Glanz 40407 - Bikes Parts Design

012_fc_ml.jpg

Blende Öltank ROCKET 2300 Glanz 40408 - Bikes Parts Design

40408_Oelblende_Rocket_III_ml.jpg

Blende Öltank 3 Pistons Glanz 40410 - Bikes Parts Design

007.JPG

Last edited:
Send the .pdf files to me at pwhite60@iinet.net.au and I will see what I can do.

No you don't, just use a translator like Bing and paste the web address there and it will translate the page for you.

http://www.bikes-parts-design.com/e...chString=Rocket&OrderBy=ListPrice&OrderDesc=0

Bing Microsoft Translator

Google has a similar function but also have an automated version in Chrome that detects a foregn language and automatically translates the page as you open it.

Blende Öltank UK IRON Glanz 40407 - Bikes Parts Design

012_fc_ml.jpg

Blende Öltank ROCKET 2300 Glanz 40408 - Bikes Parts Design

40408_Oelblende_Rocket_III_ml.jpg

Blende Öltank 3 Pistons Glanz 40410 - Bikes Parts Design

007.JPG

I got a hold of this company, they said they would produce a custom one with 140 Cubic Inches. I'm waiting for the price. I'll let you all know as soon as they send it.

bikes-parts-design will make the 140 Cubic inch embelisher for 49 USD Shipped. I just placed an order for the Matte one they said 14 days for delivery. If you are interested we can probably get them to do an ebay auction but I just paypal'd them direct at info@bikes-parts-design.de if you want one make sure you tell them matte or shiny. Thanks everyone!!!!

Its just like this one posted above:

Link Removed

I had gotten mine from Frank Braun bike-parts-design in Germany . I believe they still make them. Quality part. If you look in images on google (140cu.in. embellisher for triumph Rocket) you will see picture of it on my bike(a little grainy) but you get the idea... It took a while to get it here, but it was worth the wait!!

I found the site, www.BPD.bike. in the search box,put in " triumph" .It will show all the stuff for Triumph's. I asked them to send a email to me if they still make the embellisher.

Thanks interesting site but couldn’t find the embellisher. Did they reply to your email?

Someone else's versions

Yeah, the bottom left looks like mine. I used my IT nerd skills and created the black insert in a simple 3D program and had it 3D printed at Shapeways, for something like $20. Of course it comes just black, so there was some arts and crafts - bright silver paint or a silver art pen (sharpie-style), followed by several layers of acrylic clear coat. Turned out pretty OK. I had to butcher the original embellisher (the original insert that goes there is a thin 3d profile in metal, that's glued on; had to just cruelly rip it lose.)

But the goal was to get it looking "factory-ish". Since it's 3D printed and curved and the letters are actually raised from the surface it looks fairly decent.

Back