That attitude sure does not build customer relationships.:mad:
Well, the dealer told me to stop by to check the brakes out. The tech took it for a little spin and said it felt ok, which I'm satisfied with. Then they charged me $11.10 for his time lol.

That’s some real riding, cudos.I don’t make that many miles in that time frame but I divide my time between a few bikes. Out on a six day tour right now of Virginia and West Virginia riding the Indian Roadmaster.
thanks. 3 bikes, no wonder.
I have slowed a bit, used to ride couple hundred on Sundays when Bernard and I would ride, now just Saturday and to the gym during the week. ride safe!!

What does yours feel like? Mine isn't included in the recall either, but it feels "soft" for lack of a better term, though, it's always felt that way, so I have nothing to compare it to for this bike.
Back brake should feel positive. I had problems twice with back brake. Once before the recall where my brake was non-existent, but came back working but spongy. After recall, brake was 100%, and positive in application with very little travel. Noticing now after just over 5k miles that it's not as positive, and with a little more travel but pad ware my play a role here, so I'm not thinking that it is actually a problem.

This fcking dealer has no shame.
Indeed. I was about to just ride away when the guy at the counter called me back to pay the bill. I was pretty surprised they would charge me for 5 minutes of their time to avoid a larger warranty job.

Indeed. I was about to just ride away when the guy at the counter called me back to pay the bill. I was pretty surprised they would charge me for 5 minutes of their time to avoid a larger warranty job.
$11.10 for his time? I have never heard of a dealer charging you in increments of 5 minutes. It's a *****move in my book. I understand we all are at the mercy of their policy's but Christ, 5 minutes checking out a bike and they charge you. Wankers!!
Also, warranty jobs have a rate set by Triumph so they can't gouge the company so that may be why they shy away from the warranty work

$11.10 for his time? I have never heard of a dealer charging you in increments of 5 minutes. It's a *****move in my book. I understand we all are at the mercy of their policy's but Christ, 5 minutes checking out a bike and they charge you. Wankers!!
I agree. Unfortunately there is no other Triumph dealer in the area or I would probably not go back either.

On the other hand, $11 is an awful reasonable price, I wouldn't complain.

Back