For Sale 05 Tribal Great shape - $8,500

I'm The third owner, even though it has such low miles. I'm not aware of the update you refer to, so I don't know if it has been done. When I bought it it had off road mufflers, which were too loud for me, so I bought an NOS set of stock mufflers from Ebay. I have the chrome pieces to put it back to stock on the rear seat. I also have a chrome piece that goes across the rear fender for bling if you want to go rear seatless. The rear tire is new and I have leather bags never installed that are not in so great shape. Also factory manual, and aftermarket tall windshield (never installed) and a few other pieces that I purchased from someone who wrecked their R3,
Do you still have the "off road mufflers"?

15552648097682304325044440242502.jpg

I purchased this 06 Blue Tribal 5yrs ago for $4500 so you are asking top dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second or third hand Rockets are worth next to nothing for effs sake you can buy a new 17 model for under$12000, if anyone can get more than $4500 for an 05 they better play the lottery that week.
I think i will have to pay somebody to take it if i want to get rid of mine:D

I would buy your bike @ your price in a heartbeat were it here in Australia. Orange was not avail here , i know , coz i wanted ,tried to order one. Your bike , IMOPO ,is the epitome of all tribals and the low mls ? Insane.

What's stopping you from buying it and shipping to Oz. Might need to some doggy deal to beat the import duty and gst but Gee it's a nice looking rocket

Back