New Roadster ONLY Jardine System

Black Jardines

I got the black Jardine kit earlier this year, just never got around to posting pictures of them. Now I'm not at home and wish I took better pictures of them on the bike. But since I'm in another state and bored, I'll post what I have from my phone.

Quick review after putting a couple thousand miles on them:

Pros:

-Great sound
-Not too loud (not straight pipe Hardly annoyance)
-Resonance in helmet is acceptable (I drive mostly highway miles and the drone doesn't drive me crazy. I often use in ear headphones and barely hear them while cruising)
-The shape is much better than the non-roadster pipes (IMO)
-The chrome tips look sweet as they stick out of the black pipes

Cons:

-HORRIBLE coating on header covers (I actually wish I just purchased the chrome pipes and had them coated professionally. The header covers chipped on the first day. Do not remove covers until completely cool. If you do, just turning the screw will remove the coating. The header cover coating did not match each other. One was a little lighter than the other two.)
-Exhaust leak at head. (Will replace gasket at next service to see if it was just a bad install)
-Much more heat from pipes than stock (sucks even more in the summer in Phoenix, AZ)

The cons may be a deal breaker for some. I'm not going to lose sleep over them. The cover coating issue and the heat issue will be fixed by wrapping the header. I'll definitely post pictures of that project when I get around to it.

Again, sorry for the crappy picture. I'll try to remember to take more pictures and post soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 232
I've Got 'em

I have the full Jardine's on my 2009 Rocket. They are fantastic and if I remember from the dyno added around 10% to the HP at the wheel. They look and sound great compared to the stock exhaust.

I've Got 'em

I have the full Jardine's on my 2009 Rocket. They are fantastic and if I remember from the dyno added around 10% to the HP at the wheel. They look and sound great compared to the stock exhaust.
How are they now?
I have the roadster 2009 abs and was thinking of doing these pipes (full) and ramair kit

How are they now?
I have the roadster 2009 abs and was thinking of doing these pipes (full) and ramair kit
Jardines are no longer made. And rare to find 2nd hand ones that fit the R3R.
Better to try CES - on 07 3200 2333 ask for Trev

CO-Rocket has not been seen since that post.

Jardines are no longer made. And rare to find 2nd hand ones that fit the R3R.
Better to try CES - on 07 3200 2333 ask for Trev

CO-Rocket has not been seen since that post.
Where are they mate?

Rebands produce more torque but CES is a nicer product. If i were getting new pipes it would be CES

Back