New Roadster ONLY Jardine System

How much hp and torque increase with these?
Sound good?

I got 150 RWHP on the dyno, BUT the biggie was the 150 ft-lb torque and the improvement in performance was dra***inmatic!
The sound is strong and sweet to the ears!
My CES_3.jpg

They actually sounds much better than this cell phone recording.

I got 150 RWHP on the dyno, BUT the biggie was the 150 ft-lb torque and the improvement in performance was dra***inmatic!
The sound is strong and sweet to the ears!
My CES_3.jpg

They actually sounds much better than this cell phone recording.
Looks really cool mate, sounds pretty good too

Any heat problem?
Looks great!
On a hot day their hot I can feel the heat at 100kph but then again the original headers were hot too. The polished ceramic has dulled on the first bend off all 3 pipes after a very spirited ride (flogged the fu#k out of it) the other night. Looked down and the headers were glowing red too the collector. Might polish up but will go dull again next time so I think I'll learn to live with it. As for the heat I can can live with it. Some things are worth a little discomfort.

On a hot day their hot I can feel the heat at 100kph but then again the original headers were hot too. The polished ceramic has dulled on the first bend off all 3 pipes after a very spirited ride (flogged the fu#k out of it) the other night. Looked down and the headers were glowing red too the collector. Might polish up but will go dull again next time so I think I'll learn to live with it. As for the heat I can can live with it. Some things are worth a little discomfort.
Thx for that!

Cool header sytem. I think only the preditors are cooler. Tho i could be wrong

No complaints here....
Although my Rebands are very hot but happy to put up with the horsepower:thumbsup:

Back