Bridgestone tires for the R3 Standard/Classic/Roadster

how have you found the handling? have you scrubbed it in yet?
Took it up to Esk today, went around the dams but didn't go too hard on it. It feels good and sticky but I didn't get carried away so can't really critique. So far it seems OK? no issues and no loss of traction even when I took off like a bat outta you know where.. Did feel it didn't flick over as easy but that may have just been me today, not in the zone:eek:

Haven't got mine scuffed in yet either... I might have a go at it tomorrow afternoon. It's supposed to be 75 degrees!!! Which is awesome but sure has me scared about this coming summer...

Be interesting to hear your thoughts if you do.Personally the ct is not for me but each to his own.
At 57000miles not klms I have tried every tire (mc tyre) on the market for the rocket, I have run a Dunlop Direzza DZ101 225/55r16 for the last 10000plus miles nothing bad to say about the car tyre except slow tight turns it really sucks at them.
Will give this new bridgestone a try and see how it goes but the only reason I am trying it is --- because I can:D

At 57000miles not klms I have tried every tire (mc tyre) on the market for the rocket, I have run a Dunlop Direzza DZ101 225/55r16 for the last 10000plus miles nothing bad to say about the car tyre except slow tight turns it really sucks at them.
Will give this new bridgestone a try and see how it goes but the only reason I am trying it is --- because I can:D

hey what does big scot have under his skirt???

a big rocket with a car tyre wrapped around the back of it!!!!:D:D:D:D:roll:

Back