Jamie

Living Legend
Just FYI: Finally took delivery of my white 675 Street Triple. TOR cans and a Daytona 675 rear shock, amongst a few other mods.

And I am feeling 30 years younger:D.

Jamie

Thanks.

I confess I finally need to figure out pic posting in here. Besides the new sweety streety, I had pics of the green machine' s superb, new paint job to post for you guys' admiration... sarcasm... jealousy... whatever :). Except I never quite understood this site's pic posting process.

In truth, I have never read, let alone comprehended, any motorcycle owner manual either:D.

Best. Jamie

Thanks.

I confess I finally need to figure out pic posting in here. Besides the new sweety streety, I had pics of the green machine' s superb, new paint job to post for you guys' admiration... sarcasm... jealousy... whatever :). Except I never quite understood this site's pic posting process.

In truth, I have never read, let alone comprehended, any motorcycle owner manual either:D.

Best. Jamie

.....guess I'll have to send you a hardcopy of Masters & Johnson.

Good for you Jamie. Ride it like you stole it. That bike has had some great reviews and I am sure there are some great roads to test the handling on in your part of the world.

Hey Squid

Jamie,be friggen careful..You know they turn over backwards and you aint got enough ass to absorb it..BJC

Thanks.

I confess I finally need to figure out pic posting in here. Besides the new sweety streety, I had pics of the green machine' s superb, new paint job to post for you guys' admiration... sarcasm... jealousy... whatever:D...Jamie

Come On there Jamie! Surely you jest!

Store to a partitioned drive > upload from that dirve > and it's done! Even a caveman can do it :D

Come On there Jamie! Surely you jest!

Store to a partitioned drive > upload from that dirve > and it's done! Even a caveman can do it :D

I didn't know how to do it. I just learned (something). You go down to attach files and attach an image file (like jpg). Once it's attached, you right click on it to copy the link location (which is in this site). Then you hit the insert image icon above the message box and past the link location you just copied.

Is this about it?

Dougl:

What I do like I did for my throttle lock pictures was to digitize them with the camera, load them on the computer and then attach them to a post. The drop down (manage attachments) asks you what you want to do or browse and I browse my files and upload them. I can also right mouse click and do a copy and paste, if the Vista works, which it don't all the time.

I just went to my pictures file on the hard drive, grabbed Piggers finger picture, uploaded it to this post and it will post along with the text. Then, if you put your arrow on the thumbnail and click, it will enlarge the picture in another window.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 44
Back