Dougl:

What I do like I did for my throttle lock pictures was to digitize them with the camera, load them on the computer and then attach them to a post. The drop down (manage attachments) asks you what you want to do or browse and I browse my files and upload them. I can also right mouse click and do a copy and paste, if the Vista works, which it don't all the time.

I just went to my pictures file on the hard drive, grabbed Piggers finger picture, uploaded it to this post and it will post along with the text. Then, if you put your arrow on the thumbnail and click, it will enlarge the picture in another window.

That's the ticket.

Soooo

So Thats the secret to youth, just buy a speed triple:rolleyes:. I thought that's what I got the R3 for and my young girlfriend:confused:.
Hey Jamie that means if you feel 30 can you pick up 20 something year old women, or are they still called girls that young?:rolleyes:
Have fun and keep at least one wheel on the ground.:bch:

Hey Jamie that means if you feel 30 can you pick up 20 something year old women, or are they still called girls that young?:rolleyes:/quote]

Can pick them up alright, as long as I keep my brain bucket on. The minute I remove it, what do they see? : My emaciated face, white hair and pouches under the eyes.

Actually, most of the (few) women who lend themselves to that kind of roadside courting are about my age. And I wish some kept a full face helmet on their head:cool:.

Back