Want to Buy WTB 05' driveshaft and rear wheel bearings.

kcc11

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III Std & 2012 R3R with 240 Carp. kit
Looking for a new or used driveshaft for my 2005 Classic. Mine is showing ware and the u-joint is rough in spots. I replaced the rear diff a few years ago with a new take off (trike kit) and the splindes were worn then. Now they look alittle too worn. Also who makes wheel bearings for the rear beside OEM ? or is OEM the best out there.

Looking for a new or used driveshaft for my 2005 Classic. Mine is showing ware and the u-joint is rough in spots. I replaced the rear diff a few years ago with a new take off (trike kit) and the splindes were worn then. Now they look alittle too worn. Also who makes wheel bearings for the rear beside OEM ? or is OEM the best out there.
I have a
I have a driveshaft off a 06 Roadster, that had 40K miles on it. The splines are in great shape , as is the U joint. I will take $50.00 & shipping. Can't be to much from OKC to you.

Back