What I did on my day off

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
IMG_20190402_153537.jpg
IMG_20190402_153537.jpg
IMG_20190402_154523.jpg
Installed my Craftride crash bars getting rid of the old bendy OEM bars and put on a Jack B Quick. They did not play well together. The rear JBQ fit fine but the front was way wide even with the spacers provided. So I had to use spacers from the Craftride kit and the JBQ. So then had to buy some longer bolts to make it work. I have told someone they can have my old bars but don't remember who. If your that person message me and I'll ship them to ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20190402_153537.jpg
IMG_20190402_153537.jpg
IMG_20190402_154523.jpg
Installed my Craftride crash bars getting rid of the old bendy OEM bars and put on a Jack B Quick. They did not play well together. The rear JBQ fit fine but the front was way wide even with the spacers provided. So I had to use spacers from the Craftride kit and the JBQ. So then had to buy some longer bolts to make it work. I have told someone they can have my old bars but don't remember who. If your that person message me and I'll ship them to ya.
find out who wanted the bars yet if not my sons looking for the upgraded ones not the cheap flimsy ones for his o5 rocket,let me know what they are worth to you

Jardines are very distinctive both in looks and sound. I bought mine from my good friend John Wilmoth @Native One on the other forum but they were just a wee bit too loud for me so I sold them. Sadly, John passed away from lung cancer a couple of years ago. You met him at that Cascade Salvo Steve.

find out who wanted the bars yet if not my sons looking for the upgraded ones not the cheap flimsy ones for his o5 rocket,let me know what they are worth to you
Breeze the old bars were old Triumph bars that you could bend by hand. When I got the bike it had hiway pegs on the bars. First time I put my feet on them I felt them bend. After that took the pegs off.

Breeze the old bars were old Triumph bars that you could bend by hand. When I got the bike it had hiway pegs on the bars. First time I put my feet on them I felt them bend. After that took the pegs off.

That's why I got the Rivcos for my 07 Classic. I have Triumph bars on my 09 Touring and they are very sturdy. That's a fine looking rad cover you have there

Jardines are very distinctive both in looks and sound. I bought mine from my good friend John Wilmoth @Native One on the other forum but they were just a wee bit too loud for me so I sold them. Sadly, John passed away from lung cancer a couple of years ago. You met him at that Cascade Salvo Steve.
You know you could baffle them down .

You know you could baffle them down .
In retrospect I should have made more of an effort to get the baffles out to do just that. I can't recall what the issues were but it seems they were stuck fast in the mufflers. Jardines made a very fine exhaust system for the Rocket and it's a shame they discontinued them.

My Jardine muffles now breath a lot better as the header won’t cope with 230hp

Attachments

• F5941B91-1721-45E9-A715-5EA135C4F322.jpeg
    F5941B91-1721-45E9-A715-5EA135C4F322.jpeg
    523.7 KB · Views: 6
Back