Went to Engle's today

Toystoretom

Living Legend
Pig9r and I rode down to Engle's today just to goof off. Brian got in trouble (again) when he had to squash a V Strom like a bug on the viaduct going there. He says he didn't even down shift. I really couldn't do much cause the stupidly slow V Strom wouldn't get out of the way and it was either slow down or run him down. I need Flip to make me a cow catcher or something to plow the road with.

At Engle's we met Mitch and his wife from Olathe who just joined here. I wouldn't piss Mitch off, he is a BIG boy. Actually, he is a a great guy who just got his Rocket and had lots of questions. Its a good thing Brian was there cause I don't know much about them thar Rockets. :D

Anyway, it was a nice day to ride and it's always good to make a new friend!

You guys gotta give the V-Strom a break. It's a small step above a KLR and a KLR is a lawnmower with large wheels.

I loaned the KLR to a friend for a week and he said to me, it's unique in that it rides very smooth, makes no noise whatsoever and uses no gas to speak of but it can't beat a Prius in a drag,:D

Hey

Tom and Brian,

Likewise it was great meeting you guys on Saturday. I have been looking at your bikes online for a couple of weeks, but seeing them in person was awsome. I guess it was just dumb luck we showed up at the same place at the same time, but I am glad we did.

Thanks for your advice and help with my questions. If you ever want to go riding, hang out, need help with your bikes, whatever just let me know. Also let me know next time you are coming to Olathe Suzuki, I only live 5 minutes from there. Hopefully we can get together soon.

Mitch,
I guess I missed your introduction,
so I'll take this opportunity to say Welcome Aboard.
Glad you got a Rocket,
I sure hope you got the fast BLACK one and not one of those slower red ones..;)
All kidding aside,
Welcome and you already met the welcoming committee,
so feel free to jump in anytime..
You might post a pic or two so we can get a look at your sled..

Back