Well, nearly ready for a trip but.....

rocketjohn

Top Fuel
Ride
was a 2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
I got an inspection sticker, first come first serve in Virginia, so slid right in. Came out with 6 quarts of Castrol and a filter and some plug washers......

However, having the next week off, and looking to actually go somewhere....the weather is determined to not cooperate....not sure what I will do, but will do something even if it is wrong!

OH, and the Pagan's were in at the parts desk ordering something....since when do Pagan's ride Triumphs and BMWs?:confused:

Ahhh! This sounds like the plot to a TV series shown here in Oz recently on SBS about a 'Vegas OMG' based on a true story.

"In September 2010, nineteen members of the Pagans were arrested in Rocky Point, New York for allegedly conspiring to murder members of the Hells Angels. Charges also include assault, distribution of cocaine and oxycodone, conspiracy to commit extortion and weapons charges.[14] Two federal ATF agents infiltrated the gang, providing key evidence. One agent eventually served as sergeant-at-arms, the second-highest position in the hierarchy. Gang members were heard plotting to murder members of the Hells Angels using homemade hand grenades.[15"

I got an inspection sticker, first come first serve in Virginia, so slid right in. Came out with 6 quarts of Castrol and a filter and some plug washers......

However, having the next week off, and looking to actually go somewhere....the weather is determined to not cooperate....not sure what I will do, but will do something even if it is wrong!

OH, and the Pagan's were in at the parts desk ordering something....since when do Pagan's ride Triumphs and BMWs?:confused:

Pagan's Motorcycle Club - Wikipedia

"The Pagans were established in Prince George's County, Maryland by then president Lou Dobkin, in 1959. The group started out by wearing denim jackets and riding Triumph Motorcycles.[6] Originally they were a comradeship of 13 motorcyclists. In the 1960s they adopted a formal constitution and formed a governing structure choosing a national president."

Back