Watcher went down

Indeed and he did some permanent noggin damage as well.
His Throttlemeister went fubar and he unexpectedly took off at full speed.
NEVER will I have one of those.

Why I've had a Throttlemeister nye onto 10 years. You have to make sure when you set it up, you leave enough clearance for the grip to expand of it sits in the sun. I like mine :inlove

everyone thank you for the well wishes

was on interstate 75 headed south it started to rain hard slowed to 55 to 60 my dad was behind me in his I hydro planed not a little a lot shot me into guard rail spun thats when I was ejected out (yes no seat belt I don't wear one because of pacemaker) my dad drove under me he's still not right messed him up in the head more than my injurys his is still sitting in KY he don't want to drive it any more a cop seen the whole thing and swore I was dead could not believe it when I got off the road a few min later spitting out blood and asking if my dad was ok. I have a few surveys to go yet but I am still here. I don't know how I hit the inside rail and landed in the 3rd hammer lane and didn't get ran over. update 6 busted ribs both knees tore up and balk and blue head to toe

I am new and have never met you, but wish you the best recovery. I am very glad you are alive and able to talk to your dad to let him know it was certainly not his fault. If you had passed away, he may have been overcome with guilt even though he couldn't have changed anything.

everyone thank you for the well wishes

was on interstate 75 headed south it started to rain hard slowed to 55 to 60 my dad was behind me in his I hydro planed not a little a lot shot me into guard rail spun thats when I was ejected out (yes no seat belt I don't wear one because of pacemaker) my dad drove under me he's still not right messed him up in the head more than my injurys his is still sitting in KY he don't want to drive it any more a cop seen the whole thing and swore I was dead could not believe it when I got off the road a few min later spitting out blood and asking if my dad was ok. I have a few surveys to go yet but I am still here. I don't know how I hit the inside rail and landed in the 3rd hammer lane and didn't get ran over. update 6 busted ribs both knees tore up and balk and blue head to toe

Good to see what you're still with us, is your dad Ok?

Back