Want to Buy Want to buy a windshield

Great stuff, thanks! That's a ton of stuff on your handlebars, I like it.
I have a bunch more questions now. Can you PM me you phone number and I'll give you a call?
I just provided images and info on what was discussed and or offered. I am in AUSTRALIA.
I am not selling these but Steve @1olbull needs help every now and again. ;) :cool::whitstling:

Photos not mine or Steve's bikes just eg.s.
Early 2005-2009 accessory gauges fuel and analog clocks in chrome pods - no longer made but some New Old stock may remain;):whitstling:

I also have an XL flyscreen fitted on my own bike with the same central post and ball GPS mount from the UK custom XL screen maker topped with the same Garmin Zumo GPS plate mount. Like Steve I rarely contemplate putting my big screen versions on anymore even on 1-2,000 mile roadtrips. If I was expecting a lot of bad weather I would unbolt the 4 bolts and switch to my big screen and re-tighten the same 4 bolts in about 5-10 mins. The advantage of stock Triumph interchangeability using the Fork Fixing kit clamps.:cool::thumbsup:

1590104507124.png

Last edited:
This is the other stuff Rocke's Patches had for R3's that is now available on the eBay site or possibly by request . Similar (or possibly identical) items are made and sold by Triumph Custom Parts.
Fiberglass GRP

Metal

1590036079236.png

The XL Fly is from the UK and is fiberglass.
I found them on Rockes Patches whose owner is an R3 nut who started the FaceBook 'Rocket 3 Pilots Groups'. He now seems to leave most of it to his eBay site toyota6510 toyota6510 on eBay

1590037218216.png

GRP (fibreglass) fly screen in Black 19" tall can be fitted as is or re painted, comes with stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated black, black chrome bolts in with various washers.

1590038385088.png

1590038544635.png
1590038607066.png

1590038476710.png

GRP fly screen XL
Finished in black gloss gel polished.
Extra large, wider, taller than the stock flyscreen,.
The curved bulge in the center has been increased for more room to the key area.
Stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated in black,
Custom made bolts in black chrome, steel bolts, black nylon washers, stainless steel nuts.
Note: you will need a front end fixing kit to be able to fit this to your bike
Triumph part number is A9738051
Need a recommendation from you guys riding with the UK flyscreen. At 5'10" would you recommend his standard or the XL? I see a few of you really like the XL, but I'm thinking your taller than me. He is out of stock right now, but I just got this message from him.
New message from: toyota6510 (1,119)
i having more fly screen brackets laser. cut one they been powder coated i be re listing the xl fly screens

1590036079236.png

The XL Fly is from the UK and is fiberglass.
I found them on Rockes Patches whose owner is an R3 nut who started the FaceBook 'Rocket 3 Pilots Groups'. He now seems to leave most of it to his eBay site toyota6510 toyota6510 on eBay

1590037218216.png

GRP (fibreglass) fly screen in Black 19" tall can be fitted as is or re painted, comes with stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated black, black chrome bolts in with various washers.

1590038385088.png

1590038544635.png
1590038607066.png

1590038476710.png

GRP fly screen XL
Finished in black gloss gel polished.
Extra large, wider, taller than the stock flyscreen,.
The curved bulge in the center has been increased for more room to the key area.
Stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated in black,
Custom made bolts in black chrome, steel bolts, black nylon washers, stainless steel nuts.
Note: you will need a front end fixing kit to be able to fit this to your bike
Triumph part number is A9738051

Gratitude for providing all that info, Ish!!!
I missed @SJC reply until now.
I have no box that large and not motivated to mess with it - sorry.

Need a recommendation from you guys riding with the UK flyscreen. At 5'10" would you recommend his standard or the XL? I see a few of you really like the XL, but I'm thinking your taller than me. He is out of stock right now, but I just got this message from him.
New message from: toyota6510 (1,119)
i having more fly screen brackets laser. cut one they been powder coated i be re listing the xl fly screens
Wait for the XL if you want some protection and big bonus is the easy access to your ignition key even with the GPS ball post fitted. Space is quite tight with stock size smaller flyscreen and wind cover minimal.

Back