wingandaprayer

.040 Over
Washington State Salvo --

Wenatchee Apple Blossom Festival - Motorcycle Show and Shine, Sunday April 29, 2007 , 1-3 pm @ RiverWest Retirement Community, 900 N. Western, Wenatchee. :)
Wet siders north enders meet up at DQ on Hwy 2 In Monroe @ 9:30, depart @ 10:00.
Wet siders south enders, meet at Ken's Restaurant on I-90 @ 9:30, depart @ 10:00. Ken's is just east of North Bend, easy off/easy on the slumberslab. Mapquest for Ken's Restaurant, North Bend, Wa :)http://www.mapquest.com
All and Dry siders meet up at ?? in Wenatchee @ 12:00.
Final meet up location to be determined in the near future.

Important update for Wa St Salvo
Captains, Rocketeers and wannabes - - -
We have a meeting place in Wenatchee!!!
Condotta's Motorsports Central.
They are located on the north side of Hwy 2 and just a few miles from the Show and Shine. They have graciously offered us the use of their parking lot to meet at and will also supply us with some cleaning supplies to clean up the machines before going over to the S & S.
For directions to get there, see their web site...
http://www.condottas.com/

Bump plus - just days to go.
Update on meeting place is on Hwy 2 and Easy St in Wenatchee. Departure times and places still the same. See you Captains, Rocketeers and wannabes there.

mgthog wrote:
Okay. Here's the current status.

There's a big flat spot where highway 2 runs into Wenatchee. Coming down 2 heading for East Wenatchee or Spokane you run into a signal. That's Easy Street. Turn right and then left right away and you're there.

I'd suggest getting there by 12:30. The Show and Shine is at 1:00 about a mile from there.

If you want to wash your bike, come to my house before that. I'm at 4077 Bluecrest Dr., East Wenatchee. Instead of stopping at Easy Street cross the bridge and turn left on Sunset Hiway. Go to Bluecrest Estates. Turn right and look for the Triumph banner. Everybody is welcome.

I think even a few Rockets would turn heads. The event is at a rest home and the old guys get a kick out of it. Last year a local Harley guy with a side car was giving oldsters a ride and they were high.

It's a chance to see what mods tothers have done to their bikes.

If any of you intrepid souls from the south want to make the trip, just run up Sunset highway to my house - Bluerock Estates (pretty fancy for a bunch of manufactured homes!).
If even a couple of you guys show up, it'll make my day.

Mike Howard
4077 Bluecrest Dr. NE
East Wenatchee, WA 98802

mikehoward@verizon.net
509 884 9742
mike.howard@chelanpud.org
509 661 4964

Thanks Mike for all you've done.
See you on Sunday.

Back