Twin Rockets, Missouri...

Toystoretom

Living Legend
Not "Gone With The Wind"... but pretty good for the budget we had :D

Link Removed

Two sets of Mad Dogs...

For some reason I had to let the entire movie load... close the window, and then re open it before the video and audio would work correctly... It must be a Putfile thang...

Nice sounding silencers. Almost equal to D&D's but still fall short.;)

I only got to load and play 1/2 of the vid. Did you rev um up in the second half?

When I close my eyes and listened to your vid, it sounded like a souped up Valkyrie.:D

I'm bored........:rolleyes:

Hey Red....

There must be something about Putfile that doesn't work in Oz... I'll try to find another host. Do you know of one that seems to work there?

I had posted two little movies on the TRat forum about Frankenmotor (on Putfile) and no one in Oz could see those either. Eventually we want to be able to host our own movies on here and we are slooooowly working on that.

Try this... I put a short movie on Photobucket just to see if you can get it in Oz..

The really is no sound... just me walking around the Garage, just click on the little arrow below it to make it play.

The only problem with Photbucket is they will only do 1 minute movies (or less), and of course our twin Rockets movie is over a minute... so we will have to do the sequel...

Let me know if this works...

Back