trip through KC in June

Hey Regulator!!!

It's still a ways off but, "How about an update" on your timeframe passin' through KC? If you leave St. Louis early in the AM, I'll need to plan on a time to leave here in St. Joe to meet up in KC.

Fill us in soon. If it's still too early, I understand.

See ya.

there will be a parade of us it seems leaving from 0400-0600 Hotel in St louis

I have at least 4 others coming with me on the entire trip now,,,

only thing is I'm no longer going to be doing it on my rocket as I just purchased a royal star venture touring bike

ouch....

I still have my rocket.... just wanted somthign more suitable for long distance, plus I got tired of all my none rocket ridign buddies telling me to slow down

so I purchased a used touring barge.... and have stripped the rocket down to solo seat and not much else..more liek a street fighter bike

I started to buy a BRAND NEW R3 t... but when the dealer refused to budge on price, wouldn't take a trade in ( my sprint) I went lookign at other touring bikes, found this one used.... and it actually cost me less then I paid for my Rocket used...

figured I can chew up miles with this, I often do 500-800 in a day just out playing

plus I can afford to replace tires on this one more often...

Oh and its the same V4 engine as in a Vmax... just detuned a bit

You're Forgiven

I'm still going to ride with you but I'll stay in 2nd gear to make it even! Hey, the new toy looks great and I hope it will be dependable on the trip. No way to know for sure until you try it.......right? Are those Russell Day-Long seats? I understand they make a world of difference when it comes to curing iron butt syndrome.

Be sure and remind us of the exact date you'll be in the KC area both coming and going.

Back