CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Since RAA W. Virginia my 2011 Roadster has been on hiatus waiting for new tires. Well got some yesterday. On the way home remembered my idle had gone funky so delved into the issue today. Discovered real quick the TPS was loose. Ah ha. So got everything back in parameters but I really don't like the screw because its become a little rounded out. So my question is anybody used a different screw (preferably not a torks) and what size would I need. TIA.

I have, i used a allen head out of a pro bolt kit I bought from a honda dealer but i will measure for you and get you that size unless i see the answer posted first, the allen head makes it easier for me to adjust, dont over tighten when locking down.

M5 x 1 x 15, please verify this with your screw when you get a new one you decide on and make sure it only goes in the same depth as the oem.

Photo stinks hard to hold but you only measure threads that go in not the head and this also uses 2 washers, please verify im not a bolt expert just trying to help if i can

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 10
No problem bud please verify that depth and remember dont over torque repeating i know but if it got messed up id feel awful
Don't worry I wont over tighten. If I do I won't tell anybody anyway. I may swap out one of those washers for a star washer to provide better grip.

Back