but for touring you need to change leg positions now and then
Likewise Dave, Took a trip back to Ontario last month from Washington State. Had been riding Sport Tourers the last 15 years or so on long trips, but 400 mile days were killing my hips and knees. VERY happy with the Touring and being able to change leg positions. Very comfortable bike for the long days.

RIDING WILL HELP KEEP YOU YOUNG

I'm doing great except for the knees Dave. I've got a meeting with the ortho this month though to start the replacement process. I should be ready to start the long range touring again in the spring

So what states did you rice. I wanted to ride to ride northern Calif when it cools but that horrific Carr fire will prevent that

I'm doing great except for the knees Dave. I've got a meeting with the ortho this month though to start the replacement process. I should be ready to start the long range touring again in the spring

So what states did you rice. I wanted to ride to ride northern Calif when it cools but that horrific Carr fire will prevent that

We rode Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Utah. It was a great ride. We have friends in Northern California and in Oregon and in Montana right by the Glacier National Park that we stayed with. Its beautiful country to visit in the right season but I couldn't live there year round. A big problem with the beautiful places if you ride a motorcycle is the over population of DEER. Three of my friends have hit deer and one hit a bear! Its like riding thru a zoo without cages. On this trip a pickup truck right in front of us hit a deer, it would have been us if not for the truck.
If we lived there and rode a lot I think we would eventually hit one.

Back