Want to Buy TORS for 2014 Roadster

$? How scratched up?
$250 plus shipping . I bought them from a member on this forum. They were not previously installed , but have a small scratch/ding. I will try find his original pics and/or take new pics this afternoon.
Here is a link to the person I bought them from's photobucket which shows them:

Last edited:
$250 plus shipping . I bought them from a member on this forum. They were not previously installed , but have a small scratch/ding. I will try find his original pics and/or take new pics this afternoon.
Here is a link to the person I bought them from's photobucket which shows them:
If they will fit my '16 roadster I'm in line....

I believe they will #A9600322: Triumph. Silencer, RH shows part A9600321 and A9600322 fit Roadsters from 2006 to 2017. I have a 2010, and have been procrastinating installing as for some reason I can't get my TUNEECU to connect properly on a new laptop, and wanted to make sure I could load the new tune at the same time.

I believe they will #A9600322: Triumph. Silencer, RH shows part A9600321 and A9600322 fit Roadsters from 2006 to 2017. I have a 2010, and have been procrastinating installing as for some reason I can't get my TUNEECU to connect properly on a new laptop, and wanted to make sure I could load the new tune at the same time.
So - (I'm new at this!) - these simply bolt on to the existing manifold/crossover box?? Correct? I am installing the ram air at the same time and will do a tunecu as well... so you're willing to let them go for a connectivity problem?

So - (I'm new at this!) - these simply bolt on to the existing manifold/crossover box?? Correct? I am installing the ram air at the same time and will do a tunecu as well... so you're willing to let them go for a connectivity problem?
T
Those are some good dings - the real question is - are those dings worth saving 50% off a brandy new set from pure triumph?

I have 2 sets - one to sell and one to install. The original seller had 3 pipes - I found the
I have 2 sets - one to sell and one to install. The original seller had 3 pipes - I found the matching 4th one on eBay. The point I was making is that I have yet to install my own set.

I have 2 sets - one to sell and one to install. The original seller had 3 pipes - I found the

I have 2 sets - one to sell and one to install. The original seller had 3 pipes - I found the matching 4th one on eBay. The point I was making is that I have yet to install my own set.
shipping would probably be around 30-35$ I guess??

T

Those are some good dings - the real question is - are those dings worth saving 50% off a brandy new set from pure triumph?
Well, the dings are not awful, the pipes are 'new' - never installed, and a 50% savings off a discontinued item is exactly what a buyer would need to decide.
I can get other pics uploaded later this evening or tomorrow - when I had them all laid out on my office floor they did not look bad.

Not Sure - may be a little more as there are 2 boxes. I will check what I paid for shipping when I got them a few months ago.
I'm not arguing, just trying to weigh the options - If you band or tape the boxes together (really well!) it may end up being cheaper - $250 saved is $250 earned - sounds like a plan - PM me with a paypal email and get it out to you

Back