How can you guys see them little numbers at 140..I can barely see the speedometer at those speeds.( But officer I couldn't see the little numbers)How fast was I going?????

UM

That would be 158 MPH, according to my estimates not the 120 for stock tune. I've toyed with it for when: in the event that escape and evasion were in my future.
This 120mph for stock tune is incorrect I believe. I have a totaly stock bike, well unless you count the sissy bar and sport shield.:) But I have had my bike at 135 or more on more than one run ridding double. I have a witness and you can talk to her as soon as she releases the seat and gets off.:roll:
Oh by the way the cop said if I didn't stop he never would of cought me. WHO knew:rolleyes: I thought they carried radio's.

This 120mph for stock tune is incorrect I believe. I have a totaly stock bike, well unless you count the sissy bar and sport shield.:) But I have had my bike at 135 or more on more than one run ridding double. I have a witness and you can talk to her as soon as she releases the seat and gets off.:roll:
Oh by the way the cop said if I didn't stop he never would of cought me. WHO knew:rolleyes: I thought they carried radio's.

It's 120 for the classic. At least that's how those tunes are set.

Jack:

If you can't see it, don't do it. I hope you can hold it that long.:roll:

I did 130 once and I wasn't comfortable. Of course the windshield and bags probably didn't help. Although I don't have any experience with them, I would assume the ****** rockets are solid at high speed.

Name that tune, if you can....

Somewhere in here Pig stated that the bikes are shipped to the dealers with no tune installed and the dealer installs the tune before delivery. If that's the case, it's up to the dealer's technician to install whatever tune he or she wants so they may install the tune applicable for the model or some other tune, of which Triumph has more than one.

In my case and I presume others, we didn't get the specified tune, but rather another tune at the choice of the dealer, not Triumph or us for that matter.

My .41 Blackhawk single six will sucker punch ya if it isn't fired with a locked two hand position.

Let me suggest that you extend you shooting arm full length. Holding that .41 close like when firing a rifle is gonna hurt.:eek:

My fast draw set up is a .44 Mag Blackhawk. I don't experience that "sucker punch" you speak of.

Once again, hold yer shootin arm fully extended (strong arm method) squeeze the trigger with the tip of yer index finger, and don't forget to keep your eyes (both) open:D

Don't you guys have any cop friends with radar that will take you out for a spedo check? Your spedos are usless at those speeds..

Back