tick tock, tick tock....

Brian K

.040 Over
is it july the 7th yet? i am waiting impatiently in my home at the new jersey shore for my 2006 black r3. i am giving up my valkyrie and i am ready for some pavement pounding torque. do you think i picked the right bike for that? oh well the time will drag but eventually the 7th will be here. just wanted to say hello and i cant wait to be officially part of the rocket family.....i also heard that black is the fastest color............:D

Brian, welcome to the club! I think you made an excellent decision but of course I am biased :). What part of the Jersey shore are you from? I grew up in Middletown near Sandy Hook but now live in Maryland.

Back when the Rocket first came out I would say a good quarter of the riders were Valk owners. It seems to be a logical transition for riders who enjoy big powerful engines :).

I know what you're going through I had to wait a while also however it was during the winter. Some say red is the fastest, some say black is the fastest, I played it safe and got red and black.

Welcome Brian K.

Valks are nice bikes but you will love the Rocket. You won't stop grinning and you won't want to stop riding it. Every time I take mine out I am still amazed.

Welcome Brian!! Lots of stuff on the site... look through it.. it will help kill the time :D

Tomo

Hi Brian K,like Pig9r,I too waited for my dream,at first to wait for the 1st one to arrive in town.Then I had to wait for 2 more years ugh.I finally got my happier,bigger grinning,Red Rocket last month.Did you know that cops write more tickets for blaaaaaack Rockets.True:p Welcome

vonbonds said:
Brian, welcome to the club! I think you made an excellent decision but of course I am biased :). What part of the Jersey shore are you from? I grew up in Middletown near Sandy Hook but now live in Maryland.

Back when the Rocket first came out I would say a good quarter of the riders were Valk owners. It seems to be a logical transition for riders who enjoy big powerful engines :).
i live in barnegat

I sure don't envy your wait Brian. A Valk was in my top three before getting my Rocket. I still love the Valk partly because it looks great and partly because I have eight Honda singles in various states of decay so you could say I'm coo coo for Honda's.:)

Welcome and keep us posted.

Back