Those attending Maggie Valley

71.jpg
Hope I don’t have to put that in my brand new exedra Max’s

Goggle says 861 miles from Heneryetta Oklahoma to the motel. 12 hours and 41 minutes drive time. Bike is up and so is the rider. Leaving out early Wednesday morning. Got a room at the Holiday motel for Friday though Monday morning. Planning on a straight run. Was concerned about showing up early with no room reservations in the area for Wednesday night or early Thursday but that is part of the ride. Roll the dice and let it fall where it will fall. Important thing is ride and ride HARD.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Goggle says 861 miles from Heneryetta Oklahoma to the motel. 12 hours and 41 minutes drive time. Bike is up and so is the rider. Leaving out early Wednesday morning. Got a room at the Holiday motel for Friday though Monday morning. Planning on a straight run. Was concerned about showing up early with no room reservations in the area for Wednesday night or early Thursday but that is part of the ride. Roll the dice and let it fall where it will fall. Important thing is ride and ride HARD.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I usually ride soft..... unless I see a hottie go by :whitstling:

We are leaving at around 6:30 am wendsday, will you be riding woth us or will you be playin a modern version of the lone ranger?

Back