The First Annual Raymond Braswell Charity Run

Erik

If I had Rays money,I'd throw mine away. The frieken wind must be near 40 mph, temp. 25 and snowing.. This place SUX.. Now i'll never hear the end of it from flipper. He's reading this an laughing his ass off.....Later flip Jack

Thank God I live in Missouri where the weather is always perfect and all the roads are paved with diamonds (Those are hard on the tires).

Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaa :roll:

Been 80 degrees all week here in NC, except for thursday when it was rainy and 50. Back up to 70 today. :)

Riding to Charleston today with my sis and her husdand on their GoldWing. Will be Lisa's first long trip on the back. We'll see how she handles it.

You know what the weather is like around here... if it ain't suckin' one way its suckin' another... just wait a day. The EPA has been trying to hang an elevated level on our local emissions here in KC so we would have to go to high dollar clean fuels, recovery nozzles, and Emissions inspections on our cars, but the bastards can't get a good reading on our air quality because it blows away so fast... seriously :roll:.

They have tried to do this for something like five years in a row now.... its like being tried for murder over and over and over and over until they finally get a guilty verdict. They do the same thing with new taxes, we vote 'em down .... they try again. The money spent on these things should have to come out of their own personal pockets. :soapbox:

OK... so I stepped on a rusty nail...:D

You know what the weather is like around here... if it ain't suckin' one way its suckin' another... just wait a day. The EPA has been trying to hang an elevated level on our local emissions here in KC so we would have to go to high dollar clean fuels, recovery nozzles, and Emissions inspections on our cars, but the bastards can't get a good reading on our air quality because it blows away so fast... seriously :roll:.

They have tried to do this for something like five years in a row now.... its like being tried for murder over and over and over and over until they finally get a guilty verdict. They do the same thing with new taxes, we vote 'em down .... they try again. The money spent on these things should have to come out of their own personal pockets. :soapbox:

OK... so I stepped on a rusty nail...:D

Lived thru the introduction of Emission testing in Colorado Springs. The only way I could get my 1978 International Scout with a 345 V8 to pass was to lean the air/fuel mixture screws down to where the engine just held it's idle. My 1986 Mazda PU passed but only when you put a double dose of this "special engine cleaner" in the gas and take it down I25 at 75mph or better for 15 minutes, then immediately get it inspected. Oil changes were always done just prior to emissions inspection. Those were the early days of emissions testing in Colorado so I hope it's improved. The older cars still get hammered according to my gear head nephews in Colorado Springs, newer cars pass with flying colors. The vast majority of cars pass the tests with ease so the program seems to be a really stupid waste of time, money and resources. I wish they put as much effort in stopping illegal aliens.......:mad:

I just wish they could finish the stupid I25. It's all torn up trying to get a bridge built. My daughter is in Pueblo. The trip would be faster if it was done.:soapbox:

I just wish they could finish the stupid I25. It's all torn up trying to get a bridge built. My daughter is in Pueblo. The trip would be faster if it was done.:soapbox:

Erik,
Looks like it's going to be an issue thru Spring of this year. Pueblo has alway had issues during rush hour around the I25 and US50. I hope this construction will fix the congestion.

This site updated 3/30/07
CONSTRUCTION/MAINTENANCE, MON - SAT, APRIL 1 - APRIL 7, 2007
WEATHER PERMITTING

PUEBLO AREA

I- 25 AT EAGLERIDGE BLVD (through Spring 2007)
7A – 6P M – F: Periodic single lane closures on northbound and southbound for construction of bridges, ramps and medians. Left turns are not allowed from Eagleridge Blvd. to northbound or southbound I-25. Drivers can use Elizabeth St. or Dillon St. to access I-25 at the US 50/SH 47 interchange. Delays are possible.

Back