For Sale Tank Bags, Trickle Charger, fuel filter and headlight bulbs

JamiePT

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket Roadster 2014
ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT THANKS AGAIN

Hello Again,

I sold most of my Triumph stuff in the last post but I found some more stuff in my garage.

Triumph Battery Charger/ Tester. $80 new, YOURS FOR $35 with free USPS Priority mail shipping in USA

enhance

I cut the normal pig tail end off and hard wired fused alagator clips. I did this because I prefered to pop the seat and connect directly to the battery and not have a pigtail hanging off the bike.

enhance
enhance
enhance

Next up is a small SE*****tank bag. Magnetic mount. Perfect for phone, camera, first aid kit and GPS Navigation. $80 new

YOURS FOR $35 with free USPS Priority mail shipping in USA

enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance

Next Large Tank Bag. Triumph Branded, Magnetic mount. Huge storage potential with expantion zip, top clear map pouch, tons of pockets and a rain cover. This bage realy works well on the Rocket Roadster.
It cost $250 new YOURS FOR $110 shipped free USPS in USA.

enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance

Rain Cover on

enhance

Last I have a MAHLE KL 145 fuel filter. This is the Triumph Rocket Fuel Filter at $20 cheaper because it dosen't have TRIUMPH written on the side of it. I also have a pair of stock headlight bulbs. I replaced with super bright Sylvania. I'll throw both the belbs adn the fuel filter in a box adn ship it anywhere in the USA for $20.

I take paywall. Please ask away with any questions.

Jamie

Last edited:
Hello Again,

I sold most of my Triumph stuff in the last post but I found some more stuff in my garage.

Triumph Battery Charger/ Tester. $80 new, YOURS FOR $35 with free USPS Priority mail shipping in USA

enhance

I cut the normal pig tail end off and hard wired fused alagator clips. I did this because I prefered to pop the seat and connect directly to the battery and not have a pigtail hanging off the bike.

enhance
enhance
enhance

Next up is a small SE**** tank bag. Magnetic mount. Perfect for phone, camera, first aid kit and GPS Navigation. $80 new

YOURS FOR $35 with free USPS Priority mail shipping in USA

enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance

Next Large Tank Bag. Triumph Branded, Magnetic mount. Huge storage potential with expantion zip, top clear map pouch, tons of pockets and a rain cover. This bage realy works well on the Rocket Roadster.
It cost $250 new YOURS FOR $110 shipped free USPS in USA.

enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance

Rain Cover on

enhance

Last I have a MAHLE KL 145 fuel filter. This is the Triumph Rocket Fuel Filter at $20 cheaper because it dosen't have TRIUMPH written on the side of it. I also have a pair of stock headlight bulbs. I replaced with super bright Sylvania. I'll throw both the belbs adn the fuel filter in a box adn ship it anywhere in the USA for $20.

I take paywall. Please ask away with any questions.

Jamie
I’ll take the charger if still available

@JamiePT , on my way to work as soon as I get home this evening I will send you all pertinent information and take care of payment, Thanks...Norm

Back