arado

.020 Over
Greetings, Long time British bike and car user. Currently have 73 Norton Commando which was my first new bike, a Triumph 72 Tiger 650, Triumph R3 in fast red, Sunbeam Tiger and MGA..Working on Tr3A. I know, it's a disease with no cure. Rocket is the most enjoyable machine I have driven, ridden or flown... Gary:bch:

arado said:
Greetings, Long time British bike and car user. Currently have 73 Norton Commando which was my first new bike, a Triumph 72 Tiger 650, Triumph R3 in fast red, Sunbeam Tiger and MGA..Working on Tr3A. I know, it's a disease with no cure. Rocket is the most enjoyable machine I have driven, ridden or flown... Gary:bch:

You really are a dedicated English transportation head. Welcome Arado. I too have fast Red.:)

Welcome arado!!

I've had two Commandos... one was a 73 MkIIA. The other was a 72 that kicked back and tried to break my leg :eek:. At my advanced age I now opt for the starter button...

Please join in!!

Tomo

Ah Yes

Welcome to the site. You brought back some good memories of a little '58 TR3 I drove in high school. Looking back........ how in the *%& did I ever fit inside the "Bloody" thing? Great fun to drive and always got stares and positive comments. Kind of like driving a large Go-Cart!

Looks like Ohio is #1 in football and basketball today. I don't understand how my school, Kansas, beat Florida's basketball team ,the number 1 team in the nation on Saturday, and they're still 4th and we're 5th?

Link Removed

Hi arado,I left the upper parts in 59',my buddy bought my friends 71' Commando and man was that a fast one, I had a Trophy 650 at that time.Another buddy drove a MG he managed to wrap around a telephone pole with me in it on my side:eek: Anyway he got anther one 30yrs. later and built it from the ground up.Welcome to the addicts society for British power.:D

Toystoretom said:
Welcome arado!!

:eek:. At my advanced age I now opt for the starter button...

Tomo
Toystore forgot to mention the walker he has to use just to get to the bike :D ! Welcome Arado...You'll find this site very informative and supportive to your needs. This is a great bunch of guys who really like to ride. Bigern

Back