Greetings from Ohio!

beck

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Hi Everyone. Been lurking for a few months now, both deciding on whether or not I was gonna' buy one of these things and after buying one of these things.

Such a beautiful beast. I am now the proud owner of a '22 Rocket 3 GT that I rolled off of the lot with 5 miles on the title. New last-year stock, so I got a beautiful deal on it. No reason to buy used at that point.

I'm back on a bike after what feels like an eternity (25 years), and my re-entry is a 2015 Bonneville T100 that I picked up last July with 351 miles on the ODO. I say "is" because I still have her, and she's also a great run-around bike. The problem is that I'm not a Harley guy, and here in the midwest of the US, I ride with Harley guys. I do a lot of charity rides and stuff and was getting tired of the "cute little bike" comments that Harley guys are notorious for when I was riding my 865cc Bonneville.

I'm literally a "dirt bike kid", and every road bike that I've ridden since then has been very lackluster in the face-ripping torque that a 2-stroke dirt bike throws out.

Enter the Rocket 3. Torque for days, and now I get to be able to look my Harley buddies straight in the eye with their Harley 114 cubic inch Milwaukee 8 and say "****, bro, that's a cute little bike." Almost 1200 miles in the past 3 weeks on evening and weekend rides while maintaining a 40+ hour work week. Thank you, Triumph!

I look forward to what this group has to offer. Triumphs are rare around here, and the Rocket is basically a unicorn. Hope to see ya'll out on the road, shiny side up!

Welcome from sunny North Texas. I had the privelege of riding Run For The Wall in 2009 and was towing a trailer with my Rocket. I was swimming in a sea of Harleys and every night after setting up camp I'd have 50 guys come by to ask what the heck I was riding. Enjoy.

PHENOMENAL! WELCOME to our R3 Family Forum... Any photos of your bikes? ENJOY your new Perma-Grin as you roll right past those "Cute little HD's" (BTW, we enjoy our HD's too. My Bride has a Fat Boy and I have a V-Rod Muscle aka my "Harley Sport Bike".)
-MIG

Back