Sturgis 2011

scowherd

Top Fuel
I am riding out to Sturgis leaving out 8/6 6:00pm going to ride in 2 days no iron butt for me. I am looking for a riding partner or 2 for all or part of the way if interested in going please send me a PM ... as it stands I am riding solo.

I am riding out to Sturgis leaving out 8/6 6:00pm going to ride in 2 days no iron butt for me. I am looking for a riding partner or 2 for all or part of the way if interested in going please send me a PM ... as it stands I am riding solo.

I will be out there for two weeks if you want to hook up for a ride out there.. Drop me a line...

Riding up from Texas

My brother and I will be riding up from Grapevine, Texas (near DFW airport). We're taking the scenic route through Denver. Leaving August 6 and arriving in Sturgis on the 9th or 10th since we plan to do a day or so of riding and camping at Estes Park in Colorado before moving on up to South Dakota. Our gals will be following somewhere way behind in a rented RV.

OK STEVE, I THINK I CAN TELL JESS WE ARE GOING, LONG RIDE, BUT I HAVE SOME FAMILY OUT THERE WE CAN STAY WITH! BUT YA GOTTA MAN UP, THEY AINT DOSIL!, SURELY I WILL HAVE MY NEW BIKE BY THEN AN WONT HAVE TO RIDE WITH JESS! WE NEED TO GET AWAY!!!! :rolleyes:

My brother and I will be riding up from Grapevine, Texas (near DFW airport). We're taking the scenic route through Denver. Leaving August 6 and arriving in Sturgis on the 9th or 10th since we plan to do a day or so of riding and camping at Estes Park in Colorado before moving on up to South Dakota. Our gals will be following somewhere way behind in a rented RV.

WOW, YOUR NOT FAR FROM EL PASO....THE AIRPORT IS HUGE THERE, I GUESS BECAUSE OF THE AIR FORCE BASE! WELCOME AN HOPE YA HAVE FUN! :p

Back