Sturgis 2020

Heading from California next Thursday to Sturgis with some buddies then doing Yellowstone after. Taking the toy hauler so we can go glamping plus wife would not make it all the way if we just took the rocket.
Have fun and be safe, I am hoping it will not be so crowded this year

Heading from California next Thursday to Sturgis with some buddies then doing Yellowstone after. Taking the toy hauler so we can go glamping plus wife would not make it all the way if we just took the rocket.
Won't be as crowded this due to C-19, almost a dozen people have dropped out already... ;)

my sister from N.Y. is a camp ground host at one of the campgrounds in cody ,my 2 brothers are going there sept.9 to ride beartooth with her

If ya see a a Rocket leading a bunch of Harleys wave me down and I'll buy you a beer lol!

Back