64Herald

Been there, done that, now whats next?
Ride
2006 Rocket Classic Bone/ivory
I know the speed of sound, and the speed of light. today I got a fortune cookie that asks "whats the speed of dark" a little help here.

:confused:

i

I know the speed of sound, and the speed of light. today I got a fortune cookie that asks "whats the speed of dark" a little help here.:confused:

i

lol :D good question and like me you obviously don't own a Black R3 :rolleyes:

My first thought was - well it would depend on the speed of impact to the head :confused:

Your Q' intrigued me so how about this? .. speed of dark

Good find Dennsell. It's all there, especially the bit about black being the absense of light so doesn't move at all. :cool:

:eek: Mate does this mean that the speed of a Black R3 is just an Optical Illusion and could be just a little absence of mind thing?? :p:)

The Oracle would know ...Hanso where are you ?

The way I see it is that dark doesn't move. Therefor when we think a black rocket is moving we are just replacing it with a light rocket or a rocket of color. Therego black don't move. this is very interesting how it applies to the motion of a rocket.UMMM

And there we go again,,,,,

Well all I can say about it is Saori and I will be riding Our Granite Silver Grey R3 down to Magaret River Sunday for Lunch and Light Refreshment :)

We will be wearing
Our Black Ring Teez,
Our Black Leather Jackets,
Our Black Gloves and Boots

Even if the R3 travels at a moderate speed (Double Licence Demerit Points in W.A.)
at least we will be looking S E X Y :D:D:D

Back