Speed @ 7000 RPM

Who is charging 13.000 grand for a busa? I have seen them for 10.500 brand new.If that brick wall of Hombres hits 200 mph he will be one famous MO FO.Why do ya think 500 HP boss hosses havent reached 200MPH. Hey Mckey lets hear it..
Thats what a friend of mine paid it included sales tax plus an ext warr. The faster you want to go the more mother nature wants to slow you down.:eek:

Jolanta wants a 2008 Busa.. we've been quoted $10,300 out the door (tax and title extra to the State). I think it's a great girl's bike... has a shape as sexy as hers. I've neglected to teach her that she can select the hot tune by push button. ;)

Dyno indicated a road speed of 174 MPH today for IC SC R3 at 7000 RPM in 5th gear... just as predicted I believe. No lean out while holding this speed/RPM. IMO, she's slippery enough to actually do this in the Maxton mile... we shall see. :cool:

**** lotta fun having a dyno!:D

Show dyno print,please :)

Turbo

I'll have to see if that was saved in the dyno computer as a MPH run file... if not I can always do another one for you. :cool:

$13000= Busa = 176mph plus. If you want speed buy a bike that is designed for speed:D

Surely it's more fun getting speed out of a bike that wasn't designed for it, rather than buying something out of a crate and twisting your wrist?

It's certainly more fun seeing the faces of those you've just passed, or stayed in the mirrors of, when you get to the next coffee break.

Apart from that I'm too old and fat to put too much weight on my wrists for any length of time, but I'll still beat most I come across on more competent bikes.

Back