Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
Here's a tip for all the owners of the black ( faster ) engines . Use a bar b que or stove Polish on your engine to maintain a showroom look ! Use it like boot Polish and it dries on when the engine is warm .
As you can see , my 2010 roadster still looks like it just came from the factory !
20170317_143746.jpg

Here's a tip for all the owners of the black ( faster ) engines . Use a bar b que or stove Polish on your engine to maintain a showroom look ! Use it like boot Polish and it dries on when the engine is warm .
As you can see , my 2010 roadster still looks like it just came from the factory !
20170317_143746.jpg
LEMON PLEDGE does a wonderful job just spray on and let it sit wipe off excess

Last edited:
LEMON PLEDGE does a wonderful job just spray on and let it sit wipe off excess

I've heard of that Lemon Pledge stuff somewhere on a m/c forum I believe o_O
But recently I've been wringing out the grease from a "Slim Jim"! As I'm eating it, I just wring all the grease out onto a polishing towel & when I'm done eating it I've found that I lost weight from the "wring out, workout" combined with the deficit of lower calories AND have a nice polishing towel to make everything shiny :D
Only thing I don't like is when I park it I come back later to find packs of dogs licking the paint off of it :eek:

Back