Southeast Usergroup Anyone ?

I'm sending a shout out to anyone out their. I'm new to the Rocket 3 Community, and this Forum. I'm located in McDonough, GA. just south of Atlanta.

This past weekend I took my 05 Red Rocket up to the Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway for a get to know ride (get to know your bike) ride. I have only had my Rocket two weeks and wanted to find out our compatibly. Their were bikes ever where and not one Rocket 3. The feed back from just about every stop surprised me (and filled me with pride). One of the reasons I wanted the Rocket 3 was that ti was not another Harley Clone (or Harley). I feel that by choosing the Triumph Rocket 3 states ones individuality and noncomformist personality. After all who wants to be like every one else.

I'm at the other end of the state, Ft. Lauderdale. We can only go North, West or South and stay dry. The keys is always a nice trip. I however prefer the Gulf Coast over to your neck of the woods. Love Mexico Beach to Destin.

We're almost neighbors - probably 15 minutes apart; OK, maybe 20 or 25. Just had dinner at Doughboy's on the 17th St. Causeway last Saturday night.

And I'm over here in FLL too. See, now we have just enough to start a little rocket gang.:)

West Tennnessee need riders as well
10k miles so far it’s been extremely rewarding went to Sturgis rode all the way 4900 miles in 2 weeks bike is performing well
a lot of looks in Sturgis believe I had the only one there Tire didn’t make it flat when I got there I was able to plug until new tire arrived 2days later
then the store J&p wouldn’t install said its too new of a bike and the lead mechanic said triumph didn’t won’t to lift the bike from engine lift points ?
I was so mad its on there list of bikes that they change tires for $120
so I went across to the street to a independent tire changer and wouldn’t you believe it he helped me change it was way easier than expected Just take lugs off and mount just like a car tire ,balanced just like a car
avon tryes is all I will buy ! may not last long but handle the twists like in the black hills You need

Attachments

• 7B212F01-4A43-45DE-962A-6058E16A2BA8.jpeg
    7B212F01-4A43-45DE-962A-6058E16A2BA8.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 9
This was started before I got my place in Keaton Beach FL, once I'm down there full time, I'm in for some rides. I have a daughter in Raleigh/ Chapel Hill, too, so I'm up that way often too.

This past weekend I took my 05 Red Rocket up to the Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway for a get to know ride (get to know your bike) ride. I have only had my Rocket two weeks and wanted to find out our compatibly. Their were bikes ever where and not one Rocket 3. The feed back from just about every stop surprised me (and filled me with pride). One of the reasons I wanted the Rocket 3 was that ti was not another Harley Clone (or Harley). I feel that by choosing the Triumph Rocket 3 states ones individuality and noncomformist personality. After all who wants to be like every one else.
Argree harleys are overrated when I rode the dragon I was the only rocket there got more attention then any Harley same in strugis
Ride on my friend you will be noticed since my 07 classic I will always be that guy that gets noticed

Attachments

• 89EEE243-26CA-4994-A5EA-6D1300B69C09.jpeg
    89EEE243-26CA-4994-A5EA-6D1300B69C09.jpeg
    557.1 KB · Views: 7
Back