Southeast Usergroup Anyone ?

torchie

.060 Over
Ride
08 Classic and 1400 Intruder
I guess the user group isn't used anymore? Would be good to type to some riders in the area. If anyone in the area has any advice about good motorcycle roads/rides I am always looking for new places to go.:)

There seem to be several Floridians who are active users of this site. It seems that this groups would be a good place to organize meet and greets or rides in general. I was just up in Daytona last Saturday (went up and back in one day) and would have loved to have met some other Rocket Captains.

We should use this group as a resource.

I know. I tried to get this going back in 2009 - but there wasn't much response then either.

I am new to the forum and surfed in one day at the end of lunch but didn't have time left to post this exact same thought. I am beginning to think that I am the only rocket jockey around Raleigh NC. Anybody else up here in the Ol' North state?

BillB
2013 R3T

Its fun to be the only one. I tend to gravitate toward bikes that don't catch on with the general motorcycle riding public.

I am sure I'm the only Rocket owner within 40 or 50 miles. The only time I've ever seen other Rockets was back when Destination Motorcycles was still in business over in Knoxville, and they would have an event day, like the Triumph Demo Truck. Then other folks with Rockets would come out of the woodwork. Still, even then I would only see 3 to 5 others.

I've sold most of my bikes at this point, and am down to just two odd birds: the R3T weighing in around 900 pounds, and a BMW G650 Xmoto weighing in around 340 pounds. These are the ying and yang of motorcycling.

I've never seen another of either bike in any routine riding, from Tennessee to Maine.

Wel
Its fun to be the only one. I tend to gravitate toward bikes that don't catch on with the general motorcycle riding public.

I am sure I'm the only Rocket owner within 40 or 50 miles. The only time I've ever seen other Rockets was back when Destination Motorcycles was still in business over in Knoxville, and they would have an event day, like the Triumph Demo Truck. Then other folks with Rockets would come out of the woodwork. Still, even then I would only see 3 to 5 others.

I've sold most of my bikes at this point, and am down to just two odd birds: the R3T weighing in around 900 pounds, and a BMW G650 Xmoto weighing in around 340 pounds. These are the ying and yang of motorcycling.

I've never seen another of either bike in any routine riding, from Tennessee to Maine.
Well hell if you would check out the RAA's you would see all kinds of rockets in NC and Tennessee. I got my rocket from destination when it was owned by Milt. There is a lot in NC also. We don't have rockets anymore but we still ride with rocket owners

I'm at the other end of the state, Ft. Lauderdale. We can only go North, West or South and stay dry. The keys is always a nice trip. I however prefer the Gulf Coast over to your neck of the woods. Love Mexico Beach to Destin.

I'm at the other end of the state, Ft. Lauderdale. We can only go North, West or South and stay dry. The keys is always a nice trip. I however prefer the Gulf Coast over to your neck of the woods. Love Mexico Beach to Destin.
We're almost neighbors - probably 15 minutes apart; OK, maybe 20 or 25. Just had dinner at Doughboy's on the 17th St. Causeway last Saturday night.

Back