Southeast Usergroup Anyone ?

Where are you in South Florida? I'm in Davie.
I'm in Parkland - A little town in NW Broward, just south of Boca and west of Deerfield - about 25 minutes from the airport (via the Turnpike). However, I work in Hollywood - just down the road from where you are! Indeed, my wife is a college professor at Broward College in Davie!

Would love to hook up for a chat - or maybe a hot dog (Chicago style, of course) at Fat Lou's in Hallandale.

Sorry about the delay to this response - but the wife and I were on a cruise for the past week and had no internet service.

I'm in Parkland - A little town in NW Broward, just south of Boca and west of Deerfield - about 25 minutes from the airport (via the Turnpike). However, I work in Hollywood - just down the road from where you are! Indeed, my wife is a college professor at Broward College in Davie!

Would love to hook up for a chat - or maybe a hot dog (Chicago style, of course) at Fat Lou's in Hallandale.

Sorry about the delay to this response - but the wife and I were on a cruise for the past week and had no internet service.
Can you email me? Not sure if you can see my address or not.

Rode over 100 miles today doing some last minute Christmas stuff.

A front's coming through tonight, then the highs won't make it out of the '60's for a few days.

Rick

Well, I managed to that the Rocket out for several honeydo's today; don't know how many more days it'll be before I can get her out again.

Rick

Its been in the 30's to 60's here (the weather can't seem to make up it's mind), I have been doing a little back road riding. Almost crashed when I came out of a right hander on to some lose sand. Mainly just looking forward to spring time when all of the days will be good for the ride. Hope to see some Rockets on the road...Haven't seen one and I know that Molinoman lives close somewhere around here. Happy holidays and Merry xmas.

Back