For Sale Some Rocket Roadster Parts

That is a great price for the Std/Classic/Roasdster spotlights, @Liam2x should be very happy.
Luckily I have a couple of sets in the shed. But I'll be watching for the next tranche of bits & pieces now!;) :cool:
I would of apparently he is selling to someone else

I am looking for exhaust for 2007 rocket classic
1olbull only has the later 2 pipe systems from his ABS Roadsters.

Are you looking for stock 3 pipe system or the 3 pipe Triumph Off road use Only (TORs) identical but straight through exhausts that are much louder. rare now but they still turn up in good condition on eBay and forums etc..
The cats are in the crossover box and pipe on the early 3 pipe Rockets and are quite restrictive so some just replace that with a free flowing crosspipe. Triumph accessory ones sold out 10 years ago or more but plenty of new versions made still by aftermarket here in Australia, UK, NZ , Poland and maybe elsewhere.
e.g 3 pipe straight through Stainless aftermarket with spaghetti crossover from Staintune Australia are now very rare.

Next decision is do you want performance headers like our forum member's:
Aussie made LMS ( @ozrider ) ;
NZ made Viking ( @Paul Bryant ) ;
Another Aussie now closed but many still circulating CES;
Aussie Reband from South Australia (still going), that Mr. lush from that States's Victor Harbour has tuned with, and commented on
USA made Carpenter have two header versions too, a 'snake' and an aggressive straight version.
USA made now closed Jardine BIG Boss dual pipe with headers

If you want aftermarket performance ones there are many older 3, 2 or 1 pipe options sold new or used but again appearing in good or re-furbished condition here on the forums or eBay. I have sold quite a few systems over the years and can provide options to seek if that is what your after.
Unfortunately the awesome set of 2004-2009 Std/Classic (pre-ABS only), re-furbished Jardine Big Boss in new black ceramic coating in my shed have been welded on one side and will no longer ship International due to length limits.

Last edited:

Are you looking for stock 3 pipe system or the 3 pipe Triumph Off road use Only (TORs) identical but straight through exhausts that are much louder. rare now but they still turn up in good condition on eBay and forums etc..
The cats are in the crossover box and pipe on the early 3 pipe Rockets and are quite restrictive so some just replace that with a free flowing crosspipe. Triumph accessory ones sold out 10 years ago or more but plenty of new versions made still by aftermarket here in Australia, UK, NZ , Poland and maybe elsewhere.
e.g 3 pipe straight through Stainless aftermarket with spaghetti crossover from Staintune Australia are now very rare.

USA made Carpenter have 2 header versions too.

If you want aftermarket performance ones there are many older 3, 2 or 1 pipe options sold new or used but again appearing in good or re-furbished condition here on the forums or eBay. I have sold quite a few systems over the years and can provide options to seek if that is what your after.
Unfortunately them awesome set of re-furbished Jardine Big Boss in new black ceramic coating have been welded on one side and will no longer ship International due to length limits.
.🤔 so we're talking about seat brackets and you have headers?

.🤔 so we're talking about seat brackets and you have headers?
You only had to ask!
The Tardis in the backyard is always full of surprises and I admit every time I enter it I find things I had forgotten about ;) :roll::roll:
Then when I pull out enough stuff from my offsite storage to get in I find more surprises or long lost purchases/project/ ideas that came to completion or partial and a change of mind or intention etc.
There is no list or records, just a failing memory that gets pokes from folk's posts when i remember and mention them.

In aftermarket headers etc I have:
Black ceramic coated CES big bore headers with Ozrider's big bore single pipe for Roadster he made up for himself before he made his own LMS big bore snake header system. these are currently on my Roadster that I have used for a few years and will likely go on my Project Flaming Toad Roadster project with the @Kevin frazier 's Lush 200+ cam, @Claviger modded head and some 10.5:1 forged pistons etc that Ozrider is taking on for me later this year;

another Silver ceramic/chrome LMS big bore header and single pipe for R3Touring, virtually new and may go on my R3T Bling ride down the track if I want to switch from a set of TORs on now;

a set of Australian made Black high performance Reband snake headers with their carbon fiber heat shield and a single Silver/chrome ceramic CES muffler can for Roadsters in the Tardis that will easily pack and ship Internationally; and

a set of Black ceramic re-furbished Jardine Big Boss 2004-2009 Std Classic Rocket III (pre ABS only) twin muffler with performance headers in my Tardis too. But these were welded to the collector /cross pipe by the last owner before he re-coated and re-refurbished them, so the parcel is now too long for international shipment unless someone requested I use a single cut to separate them again.

The Jardine headers do not align with the stock collector location and can only be used with Jardine cans unless you fabricate, but the Rebands, aand CES do match up to stock cross pipe location or other muffler setups etc.

Back to Steve's thread;)

Last edited:

Aussie Reband from South Australia (still going), that Mr. lush from that States's Victor Harbour has tuned with, and commented on
USA made Carpenter have two header versions too, a 'snake' and an aggressive straight version.

Unfortunately the awesome set of 2004-2009 Std/Classic (pre-ABS only), re-furbished Jardine Big Boss in new black ceramic coating in my shed have been welded on one side and will no longer ship International due to length limits.
I also have stock chrome and black roadster exhaust available

You only had to ask!
The Tardis in the backyard is always full of surprises and I admit every time I enter it I find things I had forgotten about ;) :roll::roll:
Then when I pull out enough stuff from my offsite storage to get in I find more surprises or long lost purchases/project/ ideas that came to completion or partial and a change of mind or intention etc.
There is no list or records, just a failing memory that gets pokes from folk's posts when i remember and mention them.

In aftermarket headers etc I have:
Black ceramic coated CES big bore headers with Ozrider's big bore single pipe for Roadster he made up for himself before he made his own LMS big bore snake header system. these are currently on my Roadster that I have used for a few years and will likely go on my Project Flaming Toad Roadster project with the @Kevin frazier 's Lush 200+ cam, @Claviger modded head and some 10.5:1 forged pistons etc that Ozrider is taking on for me later this year;

another Silver ceramic/chrome LMS big bore header and single pipe for R3Touring, virtually new and may go on my R3T Bling ride down the track if I want to switch from a set of TORs on now;

a set of Australian made Black high performance Reband snake headers with their carbon fiber heat shield and a single Silver/chrome ceramic CES muffler can for Roadsters in the Tardis that will easily pack and ship Internationally; and

a set of Black ceramic re-furbished Jardine Big Boss 2004-2009 Std Classic Rocket III (pre ABS only) twin muffler with performance headers in my Tardis too. But these were welded to the collector /cross pipe by the last owner before he re-coated and re-refurbished them, so the parcel is now too long for international shipment unless someone requested I use a single cut to separate them again.

The Jardine headers do not align with the stock collector location and can only be used with Jardine cans unless you fabricate, but the Rebands, aand CES do match up to stock cross pipe location or other muffler setups etc.

Back to Steve's thread;)

That will be a nice upgrade when assembled.
- Don't deck the head more than it is already unless absolutely necessary. If you have to deck it to remove a warp/imperfection, do yourself a favor, get adjustable cam Gears.
- I suggest not messing with the bowl area and shortside turn of the intake runners on that head.
- Cam timing with fixed (stock) gears was acceptable if I recall correctly but can be improved with adjustables.

Last edited:
Back