Some days you can't say no...

Clay

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket III 04
I have a work vehicle with our business signage that I normally drive to work because thats what you do when in business. But somedays I am sure R3s are like pet dogs willing to go out in any weather. She looked at me today and I could not say no, so Iet her come to work with me, not ute for me today. Nice bendy back road and a cofee on the way, brilliant way to start the day. Find myself looking out the door with an appropriate smirk on my dial.

...she could pull anything you can load into a ute...
Very true @mr hunt the big girl is only 200cc smaller than my ute and 50 times more fun. My wife and I were on the Sunshine Coast recently and both saying how it would be great to move there one day. I told her I could earn us extra money with the R3. She asked how, I told her I would charge for towing Harleys to get them up Alexander Headlands hill and let them roll down the other side:)

My dad can't get over that my bike is 300cc bigger than his car and 900cc more than my moms :roll:
One of the things that drew me the R3s was that I loved what the crazy German gentleman named Freidel Munch (apols
if I spelt it wrong) was doing by putting NSU car motors in custom made bikes and super charging them back in the 70s and 80s when I read about him in a mag. His bikes seemed like giants at 1600 and 1800. The R3 takes all that in its stride and leaves it in its mirrors as it flys by.

Get a big patch promoting your business made for your riding jacket...rolling advert and a better ride to work...problem solved

Back