Jerry Hardman

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3
I have a 2006 classic, came with an oem one up seat, and a corbin dual tour with the backrests that is not mounted. Needs the bracket, does not fit the factory lock. The seat is as new, no rips tears or wear, but I dont like the look when i set it on the bike. I am looking for a factory backrest and two up seat, will trade or buy. US probably best, I have no idea what shipping would be outside the country. Retails for 979.00 US, So while i am interested in a different seat, please dont try to scam me for a $100 pillion. geez... Cash +/- to even the trade.

corbins site Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
  • seat3.jpg
    seat3.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 0
  • seat5.jpg
    seat5.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 0
  • seat4.jpg
    seat4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a 2006 classic, came with an oem one up seat, and a corbin two up with the backrests that is not mounted. Needs the bracket, does not fit the factory lock. The seat is as new, no rips tears or wear, but I dont like the look when i set it on the bike. I am looking for a factory backrest and two up seat, will trade or buy. US probably best, I have no idea what shipping would be outside the country.

pm sent!

I have a 2006 classic, came with an oem one up seat, and a corbin two up with the backrests that is not mounted. Needs the bracket, does not fit the factory lock. The seat is as new, no rips tears or wear, but I dont like the look when i set it on the bike. I am looking for a factory backrest and two up seat, will trade or buy. US probably best, I have no idea what shipping would be outside the country.

I have a brand new factory backrest and two up Classic/Roadster seat which has the rear seat mount. I also have an unmarked used one with factory backrest that does not have the rear pillion bracket but works fine with the front riders seat spike mount. I have now made my own backrest for the Roadster Gel 2 part seat as when fitted to the Roadster the Classic dual seat and backrest limits my backwards movement and keeps me more forward than I like. That is probably because I am a big lump 6'1" and 350lb. Having just done a 600 mile run to the Aussie RDU meet and beyond I am happy with my home made backrest.

The Corbin sounds interesting though and I should be able to make up the bracket using @HansO 's as a guide. I would offer the used one in unmarked condition with the rear pillion mount bracket from the new one. A swap would be simple just post to each other. Note I am in Australia though so we would have to check postage costs to see if your happy.

I have a brand new factory backrest and two up Classic/Roadster seat which has the rear seat mount. I also have an unmarked used one with factory backrest that does not have the rear pillion bracket but works fine with the front riders seat spike mount. I have now made my own backrest for the Roadster Gel 2 part seat as when fitted to the Roadster the Classic dual seat and backrest limits my backwards movement and keeps me more forward than I like. That is probably because I am a big lump 6'1" and 350lb. Having just done a 600 mile run to the Aussie RDU meet and beyond I am happy with my home made backrest.

The Corbin sounds interesting though and I should be able to make up the bracket using @HansO 's as a guide. I would offer the used one in unmarked condition with the rear pillion mount bracket from the new one. A swap would be simple just post to each other. Note I am in Australia though so we would have to check postage costs to see if your happy.
Looks like shipping would be too much for me, and probably more for you. If i come to Australia, i will check in in baggage.

I have a 2006 classic, came with an oem one up seat, and a corbin dual tour with the backrests that is not mounted. Needs the bracket, does not fit the factory lock. The seat is as new, no rips tears or wear, but I dont like the look when i set it on the bike. I am looking for a factory backrest and two up seat, will trade or buy. US probably best, I have no idea what shipping would be outside the country. Retails for 979.00 US, So while i am interested in a different seat, please dont try to scam me for a $100 pillion. geez... Cash +/- to even the trade.

corbins site Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035
I found the bracket!!!!

Back