For Sale SOLD SOLD Damaged CES Headers

evanr

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket III Trike
I have for sale a set of CES here in the UK that have unfortunately been damaged (collision with a sign post). I am unsure really about the repair costs and am therefore going to ask for offers. I believe that a new set would be around the £1000 mark today.

What do you all think?

Not sure what are the rules of this auction :) but I have sent my increased bid to PM..

OK. I seem to have quite a bit of interest in these headers and it's become an auction of kinds. So, to attempt to make this fair for all please submit any offers you have via PM and I will update the thread with the highest current offer. To ensure that this does not drag on indefinitely I will accept the highest bid that stands 24 hours unchallenged. I hope this is acceptable to all, if anyone has a problem with this please pm me and I'll figure a better way to achieve satisfaction for all. Please note any bids are not inclusive of delivery and this will have to be arranged separately.

The current High bid stands £250 you have until 16:40 BST to make an increased offer.

OK. I seem to have quite a bit of interest in these headers and it's become an auction of kinds. So, to attempt to make this fair for all please submit any offers you have via PM and I will update the thread with the highest current offer. To ensure that this does not drag on indefinitely I will accept the highest bid that stands 24 hours unchallenged. I hope this is acceptable to all, if anyone has a problem with this please pm me and I'll figure a better way to achieve satisfaction for all. Please note any bids are not inclusive of delivery and this will have to be arranged separately.

The current High bid stands £250 you have until 16:40 BST to make an increased offer.

How about people interested puts their bids on this page so we can all see where we are at?

How about people interested puts their bids on this page so we can all see where we are at?
I personally don't have a problem with that but I was allowing people to bid anonymously if preferred. I can insist that bids are done in thread if that is what people want. Please comment and I'll go with the majority. However please bear in mind I can't keep changing the goal posts.

Being relatively new member here.. I have no problem, just advising - on most forums I am present or admin - if there are trading posts allowed, than
A. selling price is mandatory and
B. any auctions are prohibited. Usually for a good reason. Like friends will stay friends, etc :)

OK to have public bidding (that offer 250GBP is from me), unless we break forum written/unwritten rules.

Back