You have the Staintune high flow crossover pipe as well. That is close to 500 by itself. Good deal.

It does not look too 'hi flow' with that reverse change of direction.:(
They do not have any images on their website either:(

Aussie $ prices = US$385
Price and Model Listing 2017 – Staintune
Triumph Rocket Roadster
TR MC ROC R 2010 on Triumph Rocket Roadster twin MEGA SLASH mufflers and collector PR $1,400.00
TR CB ROC R 2010 on Triumph Rocket Roadster collector Each $550.00

upload_2019-4-4_12-39-40.png

Nearly everything ever invented gets improved on in one way or another that does not take away from the fact who first discovered it, for example ask any American who invented the light bulb and they will say without even blinking Thomas Edison, Edison did not invent the light bulb in fact they had light bulbs about forty years before edisons patent, what he did do was greatly improve on the light bulb but he did not invent it.

I had the TORS on my bike before the Viking header system. I guess I had the header mufflers and the crossover pipe in a system. It it worth money? I don’t get why you pulled the sale?

It depends which crossover pipe you have, some are not great.
Generally performance Headers other than stock are of value but secondhand stock headers are only useful for the flanges as they are rarely damaged in tipovers etc.

Off my 2011 Bike have been off for quite a few years and just sitting gathering dust, little not a scuff more like a haze not sure if it can be buffed out, it is on the pipe where you do not see it I never noticed until I gave them a cleaning.
$500 plus shipping USA gets first chance
15ctx+JpTLqh0EQg6p8lcQ.jpg
iRXHl0HOSxeUNNGwGTeuZA.jpg
753OKH4iSriOFa+A81gA8Q.jpg
AQNm5HH3S9Kj5bsBz9bhaQ.jpg
due to the shipping as these cans weigh a ton.
I sent you a PM about these, I posted that I was looking for these on March 25, so you know I was looking for a set. Why are you no longer selling them? Or better yet, why did you sell them to someone else after you said they were no longer for sale? What gives?

Nearly everything ever invented gets improved on in one way or another that does not take away from the fact who first discovered it, for example ask any American who invented the light bulb and they will say without even blinking Thomas Edison, Edison did not invent the light bulb in fact they had light bulbs about forty years before edisons patent, what he did do was greatly improve on the light bulb but he did not invent it.
My ancestor who banged two rocks together invented heaps of things too.;):D
Just two were:
Percussion sound - every top 10 hit ever; and
Sparks - guns, combustion engines and fireworks!:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Ayrshire Scotland, now here we go with basic knowledge 101--- the United Kingdom is made up from four countries--Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Each country has it's own national identity but are joined (mostly) by a single Government, differeces are for example--the legal and educational systems are not the same in England or Scotland could go on all day but this is really basic geography/modern studies that should be taught at school.
so as far stupipedia saying he is a British Citizen they are technically correct but call some scots British citizens and your balls would be rattling for a few days. :D(even if they are)
I just wanted 'Ya atop the old soapbox...:roll::roll::roll::roll::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::whitstling::whitstling:

Back